[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Jan 21, 2013 at 4:47 AM Post #1,816 of 3,824
Quote:
Sorry I took so long to get back to you on this. They actually raised the price before you asked (from $21 to $27) but here it is and it's still a better deal than anything else I could find. 
http://www.smartphonebay.net/SearchResults.asp?Search=mh1c

i mailed the seller to ask it was the mh1 or mh1c, because it shows a picture of a mh1, and he told me that it is the mh1

Jan 21, 2013 at 10:07 AM Post #1,817 of 3,824
I find the MH1C to be so close to satisfaction when unamped, but it doesn't quite make it. Now, running through my ELE it blows my mind how good they sound for $20.

Yes I believe amped they even sound better crisper all around.

Jan 21, 2013 at 11:58 AM Post #1,818 of 3,824
Headphones or iem??? The JVC S500s, there i have done it. I love these MH1Cs to death but my modded JVC S500s eats them up with pure class. :D

+1 on the modded S500s :D

Pure gold!

Jan 21, 2013 at 1:51 PM Post #1,820 of 3,824
its up a little but the price has been going up.

Jan 22, 2013 at 1:15 AM Post #1,821 of 3,824
i ordered from Negrielectronics is that one the mh1 cause it says mh1c and I was looking at earlier posts and it seems to be the mh1. if I do end up receiving the mh1 what adapter do I need to use on an android

Jan 22, 2013 at 4:32 AM Post #1,822 of 3,824
Quote:
Sorry I took so long to get back to you on this. They actually raised the price before you asked (from $21 to $27) but here it is and it's still a better deal than anything else I could find. 
http://www.smartphonebay.net/SearchResults.asp?Search=mh1c

Any idea MH1 from smartphonebay.net real or fake one?  planning to get one from them.. thanks

Jan 22, 2013 at 4:56 AM Post #1,823 of 3,824
There haven't spotted any fakes.

Jan 22, 2013 at 7:45 PM Post #1,826 of 3,824
My MH1C's right side suddenly got really soft like a tenth of the left. I'd read someone saying something similar before but couldn't find it again.

I'd been using them for the most of a day with breaks in between while remaining mainly still. Before bed I was listening to some very bassy EDM after turning it up loud for 10 minutes the issue happened.

I've done the bass mod blocking the port. Could that be the cause? They stayed broken for the half hour after that I tried. Next morning they work fine again. Anyone know exactly what's happening here?

:koala::monkey::turtle::information_desk_person::guardsman::dancer: Galaxy S3 :raising_hand::person_with_pouting_face::person_frowning::bow::no_good::raised_hands:

Jan 22, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #1,827 of 3,824
^^could it be the driver flex? Pressure on one ear can sometimes cause imbalance. Pulling your ear upwards with the other hand while inserting slowly usually fixes driver flex...if it is in fact, driver flex.

Thanks.

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:41 PM Post #1,828 of 3,824
Quote:
My MH1C's right side suddenly got really soft like a tenth of the left. I'd read someone saying something similar before but couldn't find it again.

I'd been using them for the most of a day with breaks in between while remaining mainly still. Before bed I was listening to some very bassy EDM after turning it up loud for 10 minutes the issue happened.

I've done the bass mod blocking the port. Could that be the cause? They stayed broken for the half hour after that I tried. Next morning they work fine again. Anyone know exactly what's happening here?

:koala::monkey::turtle::information_desk_person::guardsman::dancer: Galaxy S3 :raising_hand::person_with_pouting_face::person_frowning::bow::no_good::raised_hands:

Moisture. Let it dry for a day or two (or place it in a dry place to hasten the process) should fix the issue.

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #1,829 of 3,824
Is there anything that can be done ?

I bought the MH1-BL headphones, I tried them with my Cowon J3 and they sounded hollow. I hold the middle button and they sound good, thing is I have to keep holding the button for them to sound good.

Sorry if there has been answered before, but I'm going to assume the BL version does not function correct with a MP3 player. As these were made for Mobile phones ..  I'm I correct ?

Jan 22, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #1,830 of 3,824
Is there anything that can be done ?

I bought the MH1-BL headphones, I tried them with my Cowon J3 and they sounded hollow. I hold the middle button and they sound good, thing is I have to keep holding the button for them to sound good.

Sorry if there has been answered before, but I'm going to assume the BL version does not function correct with a MP3 player. As these were made for Mobile phones ..  I'm I correct ?

The behavior you describe is consistent with the MH1. (I suspect that BL is a color identifier.) The MH1c is wired to a different standard, and should work as expected, without needing to hold the middle button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back