Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Mar 18, 2016 at 1:28 PM Post #1,098 of 7,140
Thank you. I really appreciate the help.

Are you enjoying this player?
It charges with USB cable?

I have one lotoo paw gold. I really love and love the sound. But it only charges using the wall charger.

If you can tell me something about the sound, will be great too.

Cheers.

Marcos

Mar 18, 2016 at 4:30 PM Post #1,099 of 7,140
I'm waiting for my QP1R to come on Monday. So excited!!! I recently bought the DP-X1 for its balanced output and it was pretty good to my ears, and I did like the feature set and versitality of that DAP, but I have been wanting to hear the QP1R difference for a long time... I hope to be amazed.

@moedawg140 I completely agree with you on the comparison between this to the AK380. As a brief AK380cu owner, your description of 'warm and syrupy' is exactly what I think it sounded like, nail on the head! 

Mar 18, 2016 at 4:50 PM Post #1,100 of 7,140
Thank you. I really appreciate the help.

Are you enjoying this player?
It charges with USB cable?

I have one lotoo paw gold. I really love and love the sound. But it only charges using the wall charger.

If you can tell me something about the sound, will be great too.

Cheers.

Marcos

Check out the first post of this thread. :normal_smile :

I'm waiting for my QP1R to come on Monday. So excited!!! I recently bought the DP-X1 for its balanced output and it was pretty good to my ears, and I did like the feature set and versitality of that DAP, but I have been wanting to hear the QP1R difference for a long time... I hope to be amazed.

@moedawg140
 I completely agree with you on the comparison between this to the AK380. As a brief AK380cu owner, your description of 'warm and syrupy' is exactly what I think it sounded like, nail on the head! 

Thanks, siwe1st. Hope you enjoy the QP1R. I'm on my way to Costa Mesa right now to hang out with some exhibitors/staff/friends before CanJam tomorrow, and I should be able to listen to a few DAPs for an extended period of time - comparing with the QP1R. A couple of DAPs I'm going to compare with the QP1R is the DP-X1, X7, and anything that is considered to be top-of-the-line. If you or anyone has a request, let me know and I'll try to get a hold of it to listen and compare.

I have my Mojo, Hugo and QP1R comparison complete, but I want to add it in with some other devices and headphones as well so it can be an update that is somewhat substantial - I'll let the readers decide. :beerchug:

Mar 18, 2016 at 5:02 PM Post #1,101 of 7,140
Check out the first post of this thread.
normal_smile .gif

Thanks, @siwe1st. Hope you enjoy the QP1R. I'm on my way to Costa Mesa right now to hang out with some exhibitors/staff/friends before CanJam tomorrow, and I should be able to listen to a few DAPs for an extended period of time - comparing with the QP1R. A couple of DAPs I'm going to compare with the QP1R is the DP-X1, X7, and anything that is considered to be top-of-the-line. If you or anyone has a request, let me know and I'll try to get a hold of it to listen and compare.

I have my Mojo, Hugo and QP1R comparison complete, but I want to add it in with some other devices and headphones as well so it can be an update that is somewhat substantial - I'll let the readers decide.
beerchug.gif

I hope to hearing your thoughts on the DP-X1, I am not very good at describing what I hear beside the basics, I know I like the sound of DP-X1's balanced output, both BAL and ACG mode, I'd like to hear what you think and how it compares to the QP1R. I have a custom Zeus incoming in two weeks, paring with QP1R will probably be my end-game for IEM.

Cheers.

Mar 18, 2016 at 11:03 PM Post #1,102 of 7,140
Why on earth does the firmware update ( to 1.05) WIPE OUT THE CONTENTS OF YOUR INTERNAL DRIVE?  

Now I have to copy ALL THOSE FILES ONTO THIS DEVICE YET AGAIN? 

This is getting really tedious.  

W.  T.   F.  

Mar 19, 2016 at 12:15 PM Post #1,104 of 7,140
  Why on earth does the firmware update ( to 1.05) WIPE OUT THE CONTENTS OF YOUR INTERNAL DRIVE?  

Now I have to copy ALL THOSE FILES ONTO THIS DEVICE YET AGAIN? 

This is getting really tedious.  

W.  T.   F.  

You might have a bug.  I didn't have that problem.  Bloody annoying, I'd say.
Have you contacted

Mar 19, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #1,105 of 7,140
  Hello everyone, that's my first time posting something, actually, i want some guidande. From now, i'm using an iphone 6 as my only DAP. But i'm saving to upgrade. I've been reading a lot of reviews in this forum and i got very interested in the qp1r. But, my main issue with the iphone is the output power, it's about:44.04 mW into 15 ohm and 26.39 ohm into 33 ohm load. When i read the qp1r specs, it's: high gain= 40 mW @32 ohm, 12 mW @300ohm. Considering these specs, i find it pretty weak and lacking in driving capability. All the reviews are saying how this player has high driving capabilities. I'm very confuse cause of all these. Please, need your help to be enlightened.

PS: not a native speaker. Can't demo anything in my country.

Hi,
I use Noble k10 CIEMs with them.  I have it on the high amp setting and listen to the volume around 37-40 (out of 60).  I can tell you the iphone 6 has nothing on this.  not even close.  I will be posting a review soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back