Review: q-JAYS (incl. pics)
Mar 25, 2008 at 9:56 PM Post #46 of 56
Just added another pic to the gallery. If you would like to have it in a higher resolution (1440x900) just contact me.

But there's one more thing: I'll get a pack of Etymotic double flanges soon so that I can try if these fit the q-JAYS well. Stay tuned.

Mar 26, 2008 at 9:05 AM Post #49 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by lqv2015 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd love more pictures of these beauty.

No problem. I'll take some more photos of the q-JAYS. Today is my "art-day" anyway (there's still an unpainted canvas waiting for me - when it's finished it'll be a faked Kandinsky
biggrin.gif
).

Jun 16, 2008 at 11:51 PM Post #52 of 56
Thanks for the review, Im really interested in getting these.

Jul 5, 2008 at 9:28 PM Post #54 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by padam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jays d-jays earphones - review

What's your opinion about this? I mean the ending. Is this true? I was thinking of getting one but after reading it I might avoid them.

Sorry that you've had to wait for my answer for such a long period, but now I've returned and this is what I can tell you relating to the posted review's statement: My q-JAYS keep on sounding like they did, when I received them last year (end of October '07). So I would still recommend buying a pair of these or other JAYS earphones. I can't figure out any quality issues till now.

Jun 20, 2010 at 10:03 AM Post #55 of 56
Nice review, have you compared there with the Fishers Audio DBA-02? Especialle when in comes to bass?
And what is a reasonabe price for these beauties? Because I need a shop (cheapest as possible who shipt hem to the (netherlands).

Jun 20, 2010 at 1:32 PM Post #56 of 56

Quote:
Nice review, have you compared there with the Fishers Audio DBA-02? Especialle when in comes to bass?
And what is a reasonabe price for these beauties? Because I need a shop (cheapest as possible who shipt hem to the (netherlands).

I never heard the DBA-02, but I highly doubt that they can beat q-jays in the bass department. The low end on the Q-jays is perhaps the best of any IEM I've heard so far. Now, in the mids and highs, the Fischers may certainly take the cake, but I am just speculating of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back