REVIEW: Ostry KC06A - A New Winner
Nov 19, 2014 at 6:00 AM Post #63 of 190
Can anyone provide feedback on how these compare to the sony MH1-Cs? I've had these for a minute and while they've benn good to me, my little one has made it a habit of chewing on them and needless to say they just don't seem to be holding up. I would like a solid upgrade and going off the reviews so far this looks like it could it. Any other considerations stepping up from a MH1C would be greatly appreciated

Nov 20, 2014 at 11:48 PM Post #68 of 190
Can't decide between getting the Cayin C5 or Fiio E12A to pair with these suckers (i use the Fiio X5 DAP). I listen mainly to electronic music and hip hop...

I wont waste my money on these,if I were you......as X5 has more than enough juice. And rather invest on BF deals on something else....but E12 is ok to E12A,tho.....shd I buy/need an amp.

Nov 25, 2014 at 4:35 PM Post #71 of 190
  hey so I just got these from massdrop, 2 pairs, any idea while the sensitivity would be listed different on the two packages? http://i.imgur.com/nfP1gYV.jpg

Interesting, mine are "≥ 102dB @ 1kHz", but my specs are printed on a black sticker with red font. The design of the packaging on the back is also different:

e59abdc0396b0d3db73baa80e6b8c38d.jpg!review

Nov 25, 2014 at 4:35 PM Post #72 of 190
  Hi guys, is this site legit to buy them from? http://www.shenzhenaudio.com/ostry-kc06a-hifi-professional-in-ear-high-performance-earphones.html

I just purchased these from Shenzhenaudio , albeit was through Amazon Prime excellent service from this seller though, I have purchased a number of things from them.

Nov 25, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #73 of 190
  I just purchased these from Shenzhenaudio , albeit was through Amazon Prime excellent service form this seller though, I have purchased a number of things from them.

I wanna purchase them with Paypal, but why does it say that I need to add a creditcard to my account? 2 months ago this wasn't necessary, and now it is? 

Can you tell me how I can purchase them without creditcard? Because I have no creditcard.

Nov 25, 2014 at 4:56 PM Post #74 of 190
  I wanna purchase them with Paypal, but why does it say that I need to add a creditcard to my account? 2 months ago this wasn't necessary, and now it is?

Can you tell me how I can purchase them without creditcard? Because I have no creditcard.

I don't use Paypal, just bank card or Amazon Store card. I also haven't purchased directly from Shezhenaudio, always through Amazon. If you have a checking account, you can pay electronic check through Amazon. Sorry can't help any more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back