REVIEW: Ostry KC06A - A New Winner
Aug 12, 2016 at 7:54 AM Post #182 of 190
Hi Creavasst,
Thanks a lot for your reply. I've ordered Ostry KC06a.
Kind regards,
Man-ili

I've been listening to my KC06As a lot lately.  I think you made a great choice.

Aug 15, 2016 at 7:12 AM Post #183 of 190
Hi Creavasst,
Thanks a lot for your reply. I've ordered Ostry KC06a.
Kind regards,
Man-ili

It's my pleasure seeing someone fall deeper into this audio abyss. :p
On side note, I do hope you'll enjoy KC06a.

Aug 26, 2016 at 4:37 AM Post #184 of 190
Recieved mine's from Massdrop few days ago.
Very rich sounding, well controlled treble, bloated bass response that does not leak to much on the mid range.
Overall nice sounding, but far from natural for my classical taste.

Oct 19, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #186 of 190
I would say the contrary : quite low sound quality (the more you listen, the less they please, once you pass the seduction moment !) but good build quality and probably the most comfy IEM's around.

Dec 11, 2016 at 10:47 AM Post #187 of 190
I've read that in pair of high quality sound came low quality build, is this true? Any of you have this ones longer than year without problems?

That is correct. Probably my favorite sound in an IEM that I've tried, but I've been through two pairs. First one lasted 4 months then the right one went out. Second pair lasted 2 months then right one went out.
Sound is so good that in situations where I can only use one earbud I still pull these out. Also so good that I'm probably gonna by another soon even if it just lasts for a few months. Best pair of disposable IEMs!

EDIT: Oh and the second time around I literally only used them while sitting at my desk, never when walking around or anything.

Dec 11, 2016 at 10:59 AM Post #188 of 190
That is correct. Probably my favorite sound in an IEM that I've tried, but I've been through two pairs. First one lasted 4 months then the right one went out. Second pair lasted 2 months then right one went out.
Sound is so good that in situations where I can only use one earbud I still pull these out. Also so good that I'm probably gonna by another soon even if it just lasts for a few months. Best pair of disposable IEMs!

EDIT: Oh and the second time around I literally only used them while sitting at my desk, never when walking around or anything.

That is rather disheartening. I've just gotten mine for a fortnight or so, and have been using them a few times since then. Sure wish mine would last a bit...

Dec 14, 2016 at 9:26 AM Post #189 of 190

That is rather disheartening. I've just gotten mine for a fortnight or so, and have been using them a few times since then. Sure wish mine would last a bit...

It's really hard to predict how these will hold up over time for you because there are so many variables, like differences in build and how you use them. I've had mine since March, they're in perfect shape and I still love them. I've gone back and forth on their use though, with the Macaw GT100s.

I think these can blow a speaker because of their sensitivity. I don't know how many times my phone has been turned up and blast my ears with these. I've quickly learned to turn it down, but still after I hit play on the track; I can usually get it down before the song plays though.

Nov 5, 2017 at 10:07 AM Post #190 of 190
These are on Massdrop again - I'm concerned with the poor build quality (as reported by owners on the drop) - and lack of removable cable. But sound quality . . . hmmmmmm - for $45 really tempting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back