Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler
Sep 2, 2015 at 6:10 PM Post #76 of 260
Thanks for letting us know about ValueBasket.  FXH30 is not available in Amazon UK and one Ebay UK seller has listed it with a much higher price tag. I am really tempted to place an order for one of this after seeing B9Scrambler's great review.
Have you received yours? Just wondering many days it will take for the delivery. They say 2 to 5 working days.

No worries mate, I looked on eBay as well and I found one seller that had then listed for £39 which is about £14 more than ValueBasket. They sent mine out on Tuesday and I can track it as well because it's DHL.

Should get them next week Monday or Tuesday.

Sep 2, 2015 at 6:16 PM Post #77 of 260
Btw the ValueBasket link in the OP gives me a 404

Sep 2, 2015 at 6:51 PM Post #79 of 260
No worries mate, I looked on eBay as well and I found one seller that had then listed for £39 which is about £14 more than ValueBasket. They sent mine out on Tuesday and I can track it as well because it's DHL.

Should get them next week Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks, I am trying to place the order, but cant see an option to pay using Paypal. Just wondering if it's possible .. 

Sep 2, 2015 at 7:44 PM Post #80 of 260
Thanks, I am trying to place the order, but cant see an option to pay using Paypal. Just wondering if it's possible .. 

Yeah i explained it in one of my previous posts, when you get to the payment part of the process you have to click Alternative Payment or Payment Assistant on the right side of the page. Then it should come up.

Hmmm...works fine for me. Can you pm me the link to where you bought yours? I'll add it too.

It's this one mate:

USA:
http://m.valuebasket.com/en_US/mainproduct/view/17723-AA-BK

UK:
http://m.valuebasket.com/en_GB/mainproduct/view/17723-AA-BK

Sep 2, 2015 at 7:54 PM Post #81 of 260
It's this one mate:

USA:
http://m.valuebasket.com/en_US/mainproduct/view/17723-AA-BK

UK:
http://m.valuebasket.com/en_GB/mainproduct/view/17723-AA-BK

Danke! Updated and somehow managed to get around the spacing issues. 
beerchug.gif

Sep 3, 2015 at 5:37 AM Post #82 of 260
Danke! Updated and somehow managed to get around the spacing issues. :beerchug:  

No worries, mine are in the US at the moment. Should be heading to UK soon.

Sep 3, 2015 at 8:54 AM Post #84 of 260
Excellent. Can't wait for you and others to start getting them in. I truly feel these are worthy of some hype but it's awkward being the only person talking about them, haha.

Yeah mate, tbh I thought [@]Dsnuts would have been here already hyping them up. Maybe he's on vacation.

I'm kinda confused why my package has gone from HK to the US.

Sep 3, 2015 at 11:13 AM Post #85 of 260
Yeah mate, tbh I thought [@]Dsnuts would have been here already hyping them up. Maybe he's on vacation.

I'm kinda confused why my package has gone from HK to the US.

He's around and knows of them. Posted on the review I put into gear section. C'Mon dsnuts! You neeeeed these, haha.

That is weird...maybe it was cheaper to send them through the US?

On another note, these are absolutely ace with liquid drum and bass. Those deep constant baselines are represented beautifully.

I haven't really found anything they are poor with yet. Downloaded the Soundcloud app and have been listening to a ton of random music I'm not familiar with. So far everything sounds pretty epic, but DnB and metal are still the standouts imo.

Sep 3, 2015 at 11:27 AM Post #86 of 260
He's around and knows of them. Posted on the review I put into gear section. C'Mon dsnuts! You neeeeed these, haha.

That is weird...maybe it was cheaper to send them through the US?

On another note, these are absolutely ace with liquid drum and bass. Those deep constant baselines are represented beautifully.

I haven't really found anything they are poor with yet. Downloaded the Soundcloud app and have been listening to a ton of random music I'm not familiar with. So far everything sounds pretty epic, but DnB and metal are still the standouts imo.

Haha yeah, come on Dsnuts we need  you to hype these. Like you did the ZA Tenores and Bassos!! My thread is now massive coz of that lol, never thought it would have so many posts...

Yeah I guess the US way is cheaper, or maybe a better way to avoid customs charges.

I like D&B, maybe will start listening to some again when I get these. Check out this mix mate -

Hospital is UKs biggest liquid dnb label!

Sep 4, 2015 at 5:18 AM Post #87 of 260
Hmm...apparently my last post here didn't take. Weird. Hospital is great, no doubt. :) Nice mix.

Looking back at the Goldenears measurements jant71 linked, you'll see they're very similar to the FRD80's:

ko.goldenears.net/board/5649271

FRD80:

en.goldenears.net/index.php?mid=GR_Earphones&search_target=title&search_keyword=Frd80&document_srl=15308

Sep 4, 2015 at 6:36 AM Post #88 of 260
And just like those, these would be forgotten after the newness goes away, way too v-shaped, wth is JVC thinking...

Sep 4, 2015 at 7:10 AM Post #89 of 260
And just like those, these would be forgotten after the newness goes away, way too v-shaped, wth is JVC thinking...

Oh gawd not you again.

I thought you left Head-Fi to go troll people in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back