Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler
Oct 12, 2016 at 4:40 AM Post #256 of 260
Just wanted to stop by and say that I was doing some side by side comparisons last night between these fxh30 and my rha t10 and my Trinity audio vyrus and my sennheiser ie80.

In a quick fire type of comparison, the fxh30, sounded the best. Compared to the T10(bass filters), the jvc had less sharp treble while avoiding sounding dull in comparison, witch I thought was a neat little trick. Vocals had better warmth and the bass sounded tighter for sure.

Comparing them to the IE80, simply put the jvc stood out enough solely based on the clarity and detail alone. IE80 obviously had more bass, but not tighter or more detailed bass, just more oomph!

Comparing The jvc and the vyrus(bass filters) was a pretty close call, again coming down to the treble presentation being more detailed and clear on the jvc.

I love comparing iems! It's especially fun when you have a gem of an earphone for fraction of what the hobby normal is now days....

Oct 12, 2016 at 7:28 AM Post #257 of 260
Just wanted to stop by and say that I was doing some side by side comparisons last night between these fxh30 and my rha t10 and my Trinity audio vyrus and my sennheiser ie80.

In a quick fire type of comparison, the fxh30, sounded the best. Compared to the T10(bass filters), the jvc had less sharp treble while avoiding sounding dull in comparison, witch I thought was a neat little trick. Vocals had better warmth and the bass sounded tighter for sure.

Comparing them to the IE80, simply put the jvc stood out enough solely based on the clarity and detail alone. IE80 obviously had more bass, but not tighter or more detailed bass, just more oomph!

Comparing The jvc and the vyrus(bass filters) was a pretty close call, again coming down to the treble presentation being more detailed and clear on the jvc.

I love comparing iems! It's especially fun when you have a gem of an earphone for fraction of what the hobby normal is now days....

So, would you say the FXH30 had about the same quality/quantity of bass as the Vyrus with bass filters?

Mar 19, 2017 at 1:09 AM Post #260 of 260
/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back