REVIEW: Nuforce NE-7M iPhone IEM vs Denon C700 and Klipsch Image X10 (NE-8 Impressions Added 1/15/09)
Jun 18, 2009 at 2:53 AM Post #721 of 854
Guys,

I am not sure if this question has been answered, at almost 50 pages on this thread, I guess it must have been. So please let me know how Comply T400 compares to the Foam tips supplied with Nuforce NE-7M. Well, I guess, the better question would be it is worth it to pay another $15 every quarter or so for the complys.

What will make it worth it for me would be if the isolation, and comfort is better, while improving the SQ.

Thanks,
Dinesh

Jun 18, 2009 at 3:33 AM Post #722 of 854
damn you, larry! just ordered a pair...(couldn't resist)...should work nicely with the 3GS i'll be picking up on friday.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 18, 2009 at 6:08 AM Post #723 of 854
Quote:

Originally Posted by dviswa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Guys,

I am not sure if this question has been answered, at almost 50 pages on this thread, I guess it must have been. So please let me know how Comply T400 compares to the Foam tips supplied with Nuforce NE-7M. Well, I guess, the better question would be it is worth it to pay another $15 every quarter or so for the complys.

What will make it worth it for me would be if the isolation, and comfort is better, while improving the SQ.

Thanks,
Dinesh

I pre-ordered mine before the release at a 20% discount, so I didn't get foam tips with mine in the first batch, so I can't compare - I am hoping someone else will chime in about it.

Jun 18, 2009 at 6:10 AM Post #724 of 854
Quote:

Originally Posted by kugino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
damn you, larry! just ordered a pair...(couldn't resist)...should work nicely with the 3GS i'll be picking up on friday.
smily_headphones1.gif

Even with $850-$1150 custom IEM I can still enjoy the NE-7M with my iPhone 3G when I am out and about. Just be sure to get 85-100 hours on them as soon as you can, and consider the Shure E2c black flex silicone tips or Complys T400 tips if the stock ones don't do it for you.

Jul 10, 2009 at 6:36 PM Post #727 of 854
Quote:

Originally Posted by redsosis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[size=xx-small]anyone can give me an opinion of comparing NuForce 7M with SoundMagic PL11?
which one is the best ?[/size]

sorry,
you can ignore it.
i got the link
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/n...-thing-419450/

thx anyway
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sameh.De /img/forum/go_quote.gif
is this overtake that pair of sony: MDR-EX300LP?

I haven't heard the SoundMagic or the Sony, so I can't help you guys there.

Sorry

Jul 10, 2009 at 7:53 PM Post #728 of 854
I just go the NE-7Ms and am loving them. I'm still looking for some more comfortable tips though. Will try to obtain the e2c ones to try out.

Anyways, I have a question, somehow I left my iphone on full volume blasting these headphones with rock music for 20 minutes yesterday. Is it possible I damaged them doing that? They should be matched for the iphone so I don't think that it did but just want to be sure. They still sound fine.

thanks

Jul 10, 2009 at 8:15 PM Post #729 of 854
Quote:

Originally Posted by kostik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just go the NE-7Ms and am loving them. I'm still looking for some more comfortable tips though. Will try to obtain the e2c ones to try out.

Anyways, I have a question, somehow I left my iphone on full volume blasting these headphones with rock music for 20 minutes yesterday. Is it possible I damaged them doing that? They should be matched for the iphone so I don't think that it did but just want to be sure. They still sound fine.

thanks

should be fine.

Jul 11, 2009 at 7:20 AM Post #730 of 854
Just curious if Jason from Nuforce has any word on a new line of headsets for iphones that includes volume control. I don't want to buy the NE-7M to find out there is a new headset coming out that is better... although there is possibility it gets worse too.

Jul 11, 2009 at 11:34 AM Post #731 of 854
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sameh.De /img/forum/go_quote.gif
is this overtake that pair of sony: MDR-EX300LP?

I owned the Sony 300LPs for about 1 week. They were good IEMs. Very warm IMO. The vocals seemed to be somewhat recessed compared to the NE-7s. I think the bass had a little more impact, but not much.

I recently purchased a set of Monster Turbines which typically sell for around $150. Honestly, I do not hear $100 difference between them and the NE-7s. That's not saying that the Turbines are not that good because I think they are. What I am saying is that the NE-7s, IMHO, sound much, much better than their $50 price tag.

Jul 11, 2009 at 11:39 AM Post #732 of 854
Quote:

Originally Posted by kostik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have found that the Sony Hybrid tips work quite well. Very comfortable and good isolation. I also bought a set of medium e2c tips. I don't use them because they turned out to be too small. They are much better quality than the stock tips. If you go with them, make sure you get the right size.

Jul 11, 2009 at 7:04 PM Post #734 of 854
Quote:

Originally Posted by slowpickr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I owned the Sony 300LPs for about 1 week. They were good IEMs. Very warm IMO. The vocals seemed to be somewhat recessed compared to the NE-7s. I think the bass had a little more impact, but not much.

I recently purchased a set of Monster Turbines which typically sell for around $150. Honestly, I do not hear $100 difference between them and the NE-7s. That's not saying that the Turbines are not that good because I think they are. What I am saying is that the NE-7s, IMHO, sound much, much better than their $50 price tag.

Yup, the Nuforce Ne-7m are pretty amazing for their price. but still they aren't the best earphones under $50 just yet, cause the MEElectronics Ai-M9 in my opinion still takes this spot at $20 but matching the Re1 level of sound.

Jul 26, 2009 at 6:37 PM Post #735 of 854
I bumped this thread to say I might have judged the NE-7Ms a little too fast. I'm still going to keep my Creative 630s on the side, but these are definitely an improvement. Maybe it just needed to be burned in. Either way you look at it, I'm really happy with them after they were replaced (and fast!).

My roommate liked them so much that he bought a set for himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back