REVIEW: Nuforce NE-7M iPhone IEM vs Denon C700 and Klipsch Image X10 (NE-8 Impressions Added 1/15/09)
Feb 27, 2009 at 8:35 PM Post #571 of 854
I just discovered the perfect song to push the bass of the NE-7m + comply combo:
Single Ladies by Beyonce
Before you judge, my fiance told me (after listening with the phones) that she had never heard such good sound.
Give it a chance- its pretty incredible!
NICK
p.s.- whoever was asking about the t400 compared to the stock foamies, the t400 is much larger to my ear. This makes it slightly uncomfortable but the sound quality is MUCH better than the stock. I'd say give it a shot.

Mar 9, 2009 at 2:59 PM Post #572 of 854
stupid question but would the microphone in Nuforce ne-7m work with any mobile phone with a 3.5mm jack that support microphone (particular nokia)??

thanks

Mar 9, 2009 at 11:35 PM Post #573 of 854
Quote:

Originally Posted by manixc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
stupid question but would the microphone in Nuforce ne-7m work with any mobile phone with a 3.5mm jack that support microphone (particular nokia)??

thanks

It should - I think some of the blackberry too.

Mar 25, 2009 at 6:03 AM Post #574 of 854
Just wantedf to give a thank you to HeadphoneAddict for his review and relentless presence throughout this thread. I ended up buying a pair of the NE-7M primarily because of this thread and other Head-fier's like Skeptic. All of your and others comments about these phones have been accurate and helped me make the jump. One which I am profoundly happy about. These phones have actually exceeded my expectations I was hoping I would like them half as much as everyone's comments about them but I have found everyone was spot on the money. When money is a lot better at home I MIGHT consider a higher performing headphone and that is only MIGHT because these sound that good to me. They are the first pair of phones I can honestly say I like with all EQ turned off on my Ipod Touch (I do turn it on still, but I could easily live without it).

Michael

Mar 25, 2009 at 7:11 AM Post #575 of 854
Quote:

Originally Posted by dweaver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just wantedf to give a thank you to HeadphoneAddict for his review and relentless presence throughout this thread. I ended up buying a pair of the NE-7M primarily because of this thread and other Head-fier's like Skeptic. All of your and others comments about these phones have been accurate and helped me make the jump. One which I am profoundly happy about. These phones have actually exceeded my expectations I was hoping I would like them half as much as everyone's comments about them but I have found everyone was spot on the money. When money is a lot better at home I MIGHT consider a higher performing headphone and that is only MIGHT because these sound that good to me. They are the first pair of phones I can honestly say I like with all EQ turned off on my Ipod Touch (I do turn it on still, but I could easily live without it).

Michael

Great - enjoy! I still like mine, and with better IEM on hand I may not use them much but I can't let them go either.

Mar 25, 2009 at 9:06 PM Post #577 of 854
This thread has become slow as of late. I am still very content with my NE-7Ms, and so I have found it easier to stay away from this site since I have no need to find a set of earphones right now
wink.gif

Mar 25, 2009 at 11:53 PM Post #580 of 854
Just got mine in the mail today, and these were much more than I expected, and comply tips are working wonders for me. I can crank my music and no one around me can hear it, and bass is amazing. Thank you Larry.

Mar 26, 2009 at 12:03 AM Post #581 of 854
Quote:

Originally Posted by richierich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This thread has become slow as of late. I am still very content with my NE-7Ms, and so I have found it easier to stay away from this site since I have no need to find a set of earphones right now
wink.gif

Still hard for me to stay away from this site.
frown.gif

Mar 26, 2009 at 4:10 AM Post #583 of 854
Hi guys,

First post on this rather dangerous forum ( for the student with not much money
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Im looking at getting the Nuforce NE-7M from here, http://www.amazon.com/NuForce-NE-7M-...8040403&sr=8-4

from what i have read, they are not the best straight out of the box ( comfort wise? ) and need new tips.

So i found these that were recommended, Amazon.com: Comply T-400 Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack: Electronics

but what was the equivelent Shure tips?

My flat mates mother is flying out to New Zealand next week, and may try and send to her to reduce shipping costs.

Cheers for the help, and what a wonderful site
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 26, 2009 at 4:28 AM Post #584 of 854
Quote:

Originally Posted by oblivious /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi guys,

First post on this rather dangerous forum ( for the student with not much money
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Im looking at getting the Nuforce NE-7M from here, Amazon.com: NuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible): Electronics

from what i have read, they are not the best straight out of the box ( comfort wise? ) and need new tips.

So i found these that were recommended, Amazon.com: Comply T-400 Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack: Electronics

but what was the equivelent Shure tips?

My flat mates mother is flying out to New Zealand next week, and may try and send to her to reduce shipping costs.

Cheers for the help, and what a wonderful site
smily_headphones1.gif

Welcome to head-fi, and sorry about your wallet.

The Shure tips are for the E2c, and I would ONLY use the Shure brand tips which can be bought as a 10 pack for approx $14 shipped to USA on eBay. I cannot guarantee a non-shure brand E2c compatible tip will sound as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back