[Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again
Mar 30, 2015 at 3:14 PM Post #316 of 349
I love the exotic wood one but Im afraid it might be less strong than the acrylic, not that I intend to drop them but just to be sure we're on the same level in terms of robustness,
If someone has done a crash test comparison :)

Cheers

Vincent

Mar 30, 2015 at 4:21 PM Post #317 of 349
As a current IE800 owner, I have read enough reports about the K10's to go ahead with them. I need to get some impressions done at the only dealership in the UK that offers Noble. I am very much looking forward to getting them. I hope they meet my expectations, although I tend to keep these as low as possible. 

I won't be going for the prestige option as I prefer the other variants anyway. I'm thinking a blue type colour with stripes or clouds of white. I'm still to decide on glow in the dark or not. 

Does anyone know RRP in the UK?

Mar 30, 2015 at 4:45 PM Post #319 of 349
I have both the ie800 and kaiser10 and love both.

I love the IE800 too, the reason for the K10's is that I am told they are as close to the IE800 but with the bonus of being a CIEM. 

I would love to hear your thoughts on the K10 against the IE800? And would you consider either to be the best you have heard? I am seeking the best CIEM available. 

Thanks for your time. 

Nov 24, 2015 at 9:24 PM Post #321 of 349
I thought the Keiser 10 where universal IEM's, my other question is how do they compare to the JH16's, which I currently use.

K10's come as either universal or custom. 

Tons of information here: http://www.head-fi.org/products/noble-audio-kaiser-10

Nov 25, 2015 at 2:18 PM Post #324 of 349
I still don't see any reviews on the Keiser 10U, only the CIEM. Anyone have any comparisons between the Keisers and the JH16's. Thanks again

That's most likely because they're the same headphone, using the same internals with only different shells. I've listened to both versions of the K10 Universals (aluminum and plastic versions) and didn't notice any real difference in sound compared to my custom K10's. Cheers 

Nov 25, 2015 at 2:26 PM Post #326 of 349
I just read a review by Steve Guttenberg on CNET, he seemed to really like them.
I see on Nobels website that they are using a black Friday able that includes a BTS, what is a BTS.

http://nobleaudio.com/en/shop/wireless/

Dec 5, 2015 at 3:30 PM Post #327 of 349
Received my K10s a few weeks ago - Can't add more than what's already been said about the sound. Have them paired with the ALO CDM and love the combo.

Just wanted to note the awesome experience working with the Noble team (Brannan and Sunny). I hate to admit it, but I counted no less than 60 emails and they were always super responsive and helpful. The wait was painful, but well worth it! Thank you Noble!

Dec 6, 2015 at 1:18 AM Post #328 of 349
Listening to some Jane's Addiction, Talking Heads, Midnight Oil, etc.. lossless through my K10's (Moon Audio Silver Dragon balanced > RSA Intruder > ALO Balanced RSA to RSA cable > Cypher Labs Solo -db > iMac) and it amazes me how good something can sound. It is a joy. 
tongue.gif

Here are my little blue beasts... (copied another's Wizard design)

Jun 30, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #330 of 349
Hey man I really enjoyed the review!
I'm relatively new in the "Audio World" and I was wondering if you could recommend me something like the noble Trident C, I already own a pair of Sennheiser urbanite XL's and I'm looking into growing my collection, with a pair of earbuds, and custom in ears really sound awesome. Is something like the Trident C going to compare well to the Sennheisers in terms of quality? (I understand that they might not have the same sound signature.) Or is something like the Trident C not worth it for me? Or maybe something like the Savant?

Again really enjoyed your review! 

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back