[REVIEW] Hippo Gumstick
Oct 27, 2010 at 5:21 PM Post #91 of 99

Quote:
I thought you loved the gumstick

I'll love the Teclast T51 more.
I don't usually spend $440 on a DAP+IEM's, I have to sell something to justify that cost. =)

I did love the Hippo... and I have a review full of praise and high-res photo's of it.  I just don't really need it right now and I really miss the EQ on my Sony gumstick.

Oct 27, 2010 at 5:24 PM Post #92 of 99

Quote:

I'll love the Teclast T51 more. 
and the gumstick EQ sucks

The Sflo2 is better sounding but the Gumstick can go places and do things nothing else can in that package.  That's why I still have mine.

Oct 27, 2010 at 5:34 PM Post #93 of 99

Quote:

The Sflo2 is better sounding but the Gumstick can go places and do things nothing else can in that package.  That's why I still have mine.

Yep, I already have my sony gumsticks for that though, even if they have a narrower soundstage and less power.

looking forward to the Sflo2

Oct 27, 2010 at 9:36 PM Post #94 of 99

Quote:

Yep, I already have my sony gumsticks for that though, even if they have a narrower soundstage and less power.

looking forward to the Sflo2

Ah, the Sony gumsticks ( and lipsticks), aren't they nice? They have just enough excitement, and not tired my ears out; I can't say that to lots of DAP.

Nov 30, 2010 at 12:44 PM Post #96 of 99
Quote:
Hippo have the same power and sound quality like Rocoo A?

I am not sure if they have the same power output or not, but since they don't share the same hardware, it is unlikely they will sound the same.

Dec 2, 2010 at 4:41 AM Post #98 of 99

Users who are viewing this thread

Back