[REVIEW] GoVibe Mini Box Amplifier: Plug In and Clip It On!
Oct 18, 2012 at 4:22 PM Post #16 of 23
I have a hisound studio 3rd anni edition and UM Miracles and I am looking for just a bit of a boost in power to get the UM to be a bit more lively and I want it to be small so the vibe is very appealing. The Studio is 80mw output I believe.
Do you think the vibe will give enough boost in dynamics if I am already alcking with the player being 80mw? I am hoping not to go up in power from the vibe as it's size is really attractive.

Oct 19, 2012 at 4:15 AM Post #17 of 23
It seems odd that the studio is not powerful enough. If anything i think your two items do just not synergize, that is more likely the case as the miracle are not exactly hard to driver IEMs. However is the case is that they need more power then this will provide that as well as add some warmth and musicality to the sound, not so much dynamics however and of course is nice and small. For the price i guess there is no reason not to give it a go but it may not solve your problem.

Jan 11, 2013 at 10:26 PM Post #22 of 23
hey thanks for your recommendation, i did get the MBA and i was just wondering, what does the interference sound like? cause i tried using it with my galaxy nexus and i even pressed it right against the screen but i couldnt hear any difference

Users who are viewing this thread

Back