Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02
Nov 29, 2010 at 7:39 AM Post #3,361 of 4,469

Quote:
You'll get an e-mail if that's the case. As far as I know right now there should be no issue for anyone who placed an order.

beerchug.gif

Nov 29, 2010 at 8:22 AM Post #3,362 of 4,469

Quote:
Your order is safe, don't worry.
The reason that some orders are still pre-authorized is to ensure that there is stock and that your money won't be taken if there isn't stock. We're waiting to hear back from some people who ordered over a month ago whose pre-authorizations expired - they waited the longest and should receive stock priority. Once that is taken care of, other orders will be processed. That should mostly happen today though, I'm working a weekend for you guys. 

I sent a reply on Thursday about the pre-authorization issue and haven't gotten a reply yet? 

Nov 30, 2010 at 7:38 AM Post #3,365 of 4,469

Quote:
I keep getting emails saying my order has been processed. At least three. Does that mean the order is shipped?

Same here. What is the expected ship date, Ethan ? I pre-ordered mine and the order was processed and completed on 11/24, and Papypal account charged so my guess is I will receive mine with this shipment. As long as that is the case, I am all good.

Nov 30, 2010 at 10:00 AM Post #3,366 of 4,469
PayPal's been acting funny lately and has erroneously changed the "Completed" status of some orders back to "Processed" when they were already completed and shipped. Sorry for any duplicates - we can't really help it. I talked to my admin and he said that it's not just us having the issue - it's happening for many web stores and it appears the only fix at this time is to upgrade to PayPal's $30/month Website Payments Pro, which is a bit overkill at this point for me. All orders that payment has been taken for have shipped.

Nov 30, 2010 at 10:19 AM Post #3,367 of 4,469
Hey Ethan, I placed an order on the 26th before the DBAs were listed as 'out of stock' and have not yet been charged. I was just wondering if I will have to wait until the next shipment for my order to ship or if not all of the orders have been sent out yet. Thanks.

Nov 30, 2010 at 10:37 AM Post #3,368 of 4,469

Quote:
PayPal's been acting funny lately and has erroneously changed the "Completed" status of some orders back to "Processed" when they were already completed and shipped. Sorry for any duplicates - we can't really help it. I talked to my admin and he said that it's not just us having the issue - it's happening for many web stores and it appears the only fix at this time is to upgrade to PayPal's $30/month Website Payments Pro, which is a bit overkill at this point for me. All orders that payment has been taken for have shipped.

Thanks for the update Ethan. Just to be clear, we will not be getting an email when it is shipped? Mine was processed, completed and charged on 11-24/10 but no info about shipping status so far. I am located in metro DC, US.

Nov 30, 2010 at 11:12 AM Post #3,369 of 4,469
thanks Ethan. I'm anxiously awaiting. I'm like a kid on Christmas.
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Nov 30, 2010 at 1:23 PM Post #3,372 of 4,469

Users who are viewing this thread

Back