Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02
Jul 30, 2010 at 8:04 PM Post #1,171 of 4,469
made into new thread

Jul 30, 2010 at 8:12 PM Post #1,172 of 4,469
Very comprehensive effort but maybe it would be a bit more useful if instead of using the URL as the link name you said something about the review itself - author, nature of the review, location, etc. 

Also lol@ the site with the graph. I love how they gave the DBA-02 and the Bose in-ear the same score. Also love the Bose IE graph:

Jul 30, 2010 at 8:20 PM Post #1,173 of 4,469
ok will try when Im done mowing my lawn.

Jul 30, 2010 at 9:27 PM Post #1,174 of 4,469

Can someone explain this graph namely the 5k to 10k area and why there are two colored lines there unless there's another earphone being compared to but I don't see that color anywhere else.

Jul 30, 2010 at 9:36 PM Post #1,175 of 4,469
The explanation is right on the graph (under where it says 'Fischer Audio DBA-02'). It reads "Resonance in the ear canal", probably estimated and not measured.

Quote:

Can someone explain this graph namely the 5k to 10k area and why there are two colored lines there unless there's another earphone being compared to but I don't see that color anywhere else.

Jul 30, 2010 at 10:41 PM Post #1,176 of 4,469
Thanks. It helps to be able to read that I guess :p I've never seen that before in a graph however but I don't look at graphs of stuff too often.

Jul 30, 2010 at 11:14 PM Post #1,178 of 4,469
good going.... and yep hopefully we will both get them in soon enough

Jul 30, 2010 at 11:22 PM Post #1,179 of 4,469
My seller agreed to contact Dmitry (the ebay seller), and ask for repair/replacement, and he even offered to pay shipping for me to ship it to Dmitry. We're still waiting to hear back from him. I guess both yianni and I will get things sorted out.

Jul 31, 2010 at 10:53 AM Post #1,182 of 4,469

Quote:
My seller agreed to contact Dmitry (the ebay seller), and ask for repair/replacement, and he even offered to pay shipping for me to ship it to Dmitry. We're still waiting to hear back from him. I guess both yianni and I will get things sorted out.

nice, i gotta ship mine to the Philippines so instead of paying 144 from bugden, i payed 160 to buy a week old dbas plus shipping to get them rma'd.

i did learn my lesson, next time IF i buy something by a user here im contacting them via phone and getting all the information i need make sure its legit

Jul 31, 2010 at 11:12 AM Post #1,183 of 4,469
On the other hand, it has yet to be established that the pair you bought are defective, to be honest. So I would not impugn the seller's rep quite yet. Could be Treoo will tell you there is physically nothing wrong with the pair you bought. If the terms were "as is" and he says they were working fine, it would be sort of dumb to sell a defective pair and risk negative feedback. They just might not be a good fit for you or something like that. Time will tell. Good luck on it.

Jul 31, 2010 at 4:21 PM Post #1,184 of 4,469

Quote:
On the other hand, it has yet to be established that the pair you bought are defective, to be honest. So I would not impugn the seller's rep quite yet. Could be Treoo will tell you there is physically nothing wrong with the pair you bought. If the terms were "as is" and he says they were working fine, it would be sort of dumb to sell a defective pair and risk negative feedback. They just might not be a good fit for you or something like that. Time will tell. Good luck on it.

well i havent blamed him at all. i didnt say that he sold me a bad pair, it might be my imagination or i did something or during shipping something happened. i did not leave bad feedback either

personally i hope theres something wrong with them because they dont sound good to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back