[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love.
May 26, 2010 at 10:11 AM Post #362 of 468
For bi-flanges, the RE0 smalls are your best bet in my experience so far.

May 29, 2010 at 8:41 PM Post #366 of 468
Has anyone performed a detailed analysis of the new Rev. 2 Eterna sound signature yet?  If so, please provide a link.

Thanks.

May 29, 2010 at 9:35 PM Post #367 of 468

Quote:
Has anyone performed a detailed analysis of the new Rev. 2 Eterna sound signature yet?  If so, please provide a link.

Thanks.

I'm working on it, nobody has really had it for a long time. I don't know of any yet.

May 29, 2010 at 9:55 PM Post #368 of 468

Quote:
I'm working on it, nobody has really had it for a long time. I don't know of any yet.

LOL. you think you'll still have any by the time a comprehnsive review is complete? Seems doubtful

May 29, 2010 at 10:04 PM Post #369 of 468

Quote:
LOL. you think you'll still have any by the time a comprehnsive review is complete? Seems doubtful

Trust me, I ordered A LOT this time around, at least 8x more than my previous orders. No need to worry about getting more stock in for a few months at least.

May 29, 2010 at 10:48 PM Post #370 of 468

Quote:
Trust me, I ordered A LOT this time around, at least 8x more than my previous orders. No need to worry about getting more stock in for a few months at least.

Well, that's great news for all those concerned by the remarks on the beta unit. As for me, I think I'd take the plunge if I wanted one, it seems the Eterna is one of the bread and butter iem's for FA.....I can't imagine it isn't at least a tad better to the vast majority of listeners. 8X more would lead me to expect both you and FA expect what I just said to be true...... not putting words in your mouth Ethan. : )

May 30, 2010 at 4:31 AM Post #371 of 468
i have heard about eterna revision beeing worse than the first one! can anyone verify this? thanks

May 30, 2010 at 9:44 AM Post #373 of 468

Quote:
i have heard about eterna revision beeing worse than the first one! can anyone verify this? thanks

No. the eterna that was reviewed was a beta unit, not a final version 2 a review on the version 2 will be out soon enough. ClieOS and or Ethan need a little time to give full impressions.

May 30, 2010 at 12:05 PM Post #375 of 468
Hehehe, I auditioned Eterna V2 already. I owned Eterna V1 so my opinion will be slightly biased.

The biggest difference between the V1 and V2 is the bass. The V2 have a lot more bass than the V1. If you switch between the two on the same song, you'll feel the V1 isn't that bassy heh.

V2 also have slightly better treble than the V1. Rides, Hi Hats, cymbals and snare sounded slightly better on V2.

For me vocal sounded about the same. But the bass in V2 overpower the vocal a bit.

Just my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back