[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - For Your Ears Only
May 29, 2010 at 5:25 PM Post #93 of 195
Here are some pictures showing the differences in packing between the old version and the new version.
The new one is on the left/top, depending on what picture you're looking at.
The IEM itself looks identical, so you'll have to tell by packing and purchase date which one it is.
There's no mistaking one for the other in packing.

May 31, 2010 at 6:54 AM Post #95 of 195
Hmm strange that celios's set came with a leather pouch. Received mine today and all i got was a cheap feeling pvc/cotton soft pouch
frown.gif
. The pic on FA's site also didn't show any signs of a leather pouch being included.

Ah well at least the phones themselves sound pretty good so far.
Oh and the warranty in the box was a hilarious read
k701smile.gif

May 31, 2010 at 7:43 AM Post #96 of 195

Quote:
Hmm strange that celios's set came with a leather pouch. Received mine today and all i got was a cheap feeling pvc/cotton soft pouch
frown.gif
. The pic on FA's site also didn't show any signs of a leather pouch being included.

Ah well at least the phones themselves sound pretty good so far.
Oh and the warranty in the box was a hilarious read
k701smile.gif

likewise, i've received mine with the cotton fabric pouch as well... 
confused.gif

May 31, 2010 at 9:36 AM Post #97 of 195
The reasoning for the pouch change is that they had a Russian designer make the leather ones, but somehow the charges ended up being a whopping $23 per pouch, and since they didn't want to increase the DBA price they dropped it.

May 31, 2010 at 10:34 PM Post #100 of 195

Quote:
The reasoning for the pouch change is that they had a Russian designer make the leather ones, but somehow the charges ended up being a whopping $23 per pouch, and since they didn't want to increase the DBA price they dropped it.

I guess I better take care of mine.
biggrin.gif

Jun 1, 2010 at 9:39 AM Post #101 of 195
I wanted to buy a eterna v1, but this version was already sold out, so I waited till now, because I want a big bassy in ears to the about 80$(60€) with shipping to my country, but now you said that v2 has lower bass. Im now looking for the s-jays which I can buy new for 50 €. Should I buy the new eterna or the s-jays? Or some other in ears? I liked about eternas that they was good bassy and still good in mid an high..:) Thank you for your opinion.

Jun 1, 2010 at 7:06 PM Post #104 of 195
After looking through the thread properly, looking forward to hearing people's impressions of the real Eterna Rev. 2. I just barely missed out on being able to order the Rev. 1 due to cash issues, and I was quite upset to hear that the new ones were so different, but it seems that I may not be completely out of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back