REVIEW: Fischer Audio FA-006 - Baby Brother To The FA-003....Antithesis To The Beats!
Nov 25, 2011 at 8:42 AM Post #76 of 135
Hi everyone,
I've just ordered a pair from frogbeats
tongue_smile.gif

Nov 27, 2011 at 11:37 AM Post #77 of 135
I am experiencing soemthing really strange with my FA-006. It seems to amplify some ambient noises that I can hardly hear normally, like fan noise from my laptop at low speed.

It is virtually silent at 2:30am now. But FA-006 makes the background become more "airy", more so than not wearing anything. Nothing is played through the headphones, as I'm purely speaking of isolation here. How can wearing headphones sound more open than not wearing any? I'm deeply puzzled...

Do you have a similar experience?

Nov 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM Post #79 of 135
If anybody is interested in getting a pair of these in mint condition (esp if you live in Australia), PM me.

Nov 28, 2011 at 10:20 PM Post #81 of 135
I guess because they were shipped yesterday, you can't cancel the order?

Nov 28, 2011 at 10:41 PM Post #83 of 135
Well, if you ever decide to get one for a friend or family, you know you can get one off me.

Nov 29, 2011 at 5:17 AM Post #84 of 135
I dont understand how some people were getting worked up about comparisons. You cant lose sight of the fact that the 006 costs a fraction of the price of many of the headphones compared.

He never said they were better than any of the above, but simply found them comparable and found more sound > cost ratio.

A bad experience with another headphone does not mean that this one is the same. 

Every company has probably had at least one dud, and in terms of Audiophile history, Fischer hasn't been around for very long at all, and they are competing with a lot of long time vintage heavy hitters that have had decades to refine and perfect their craft.

LFF lead me to purchase the FA-011's, and I have never heard a better price to performace headphone, ever, period. 

I think that speaks potential, especially for such a new runner. 

Nov 30, 2011 at 7:12 PM Post #85 of 135
To all those that keep saying LFF is working for Fischer Audio: Is it not possible that a company exists who makes consistently good products? Isn't it possible that there is someone out there who actually cares whether their products are junk or not? Or are these people just bashing because they enjoy pissing other people off? Seriously. It is just his opinion but that's just it, it's his opinion. Why would you bash what someone thinks, especially if you haven't heard it yourselves. (I have'nt heard these either so I'm not saying they are good or bad I'm just annoyed at these guys.) Sorry if this (rant?) annoyed you.

Nov 30, 2011 at 7:18 PM Post #86 of 135
To all those that keep saying LFF is working for Fischer Audio.

SURPRISE:

He DOES work for Fischer Audio.  They pay him with the a unique Russian vodka that is specifically distilled to match the smooth texture of of the 003.. he leisurely sips on it as he indulges in the FA-003's greatness.

I, for one, am jealous.

tongue_smile.gif

Nov 30, 2011 at 7:48 PM Post #87 of 135

Quote:
To all those that keep saying LFF is working for Fischer Audio: Is it not possible that a company exists who makes consistently good products? Isn't it possible that there is someone out there who actually cares whether their products are junk or not? Or are these people just bashing because they enjoy pissing other people off? Seriously. It is just his opinion but that's just it, it's his opinion. Why would you bash what someone thinks, especially if you haven't heard it yourselves. (I have'nt heard these either so I'm not saying they are good or bad I'm just annoyed at these guys.) Sorry if this (rant?) annoyed you.

Thanks for the post!

Fischer Audio has been kind enough and generous enough to send me many of their products. The ones I liked...I posted reviews on. The ones I didn't, I posted some reviews on. The ones I hated I didn't post anything on. Simple enough. They don't make good products all the time. I just choose not to review the ones I hate.

I have also reviewed other products by other companies as well. I have also participated in many "target/preview" feedback groups. I have no agenda except for finding good sound and the products that deliver that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back