Review: Final Audio Design Heaven VI
Dec 13, 2016 at 9:26 AM Post #182 of 272
I can't speak for the P1, yet, but I would put money on the Heaven VI sounding better. As for the FLC, it depends on you're musical tastes and what you like, however, in my opinion, the FLC is better. The bass on the FLC8 is phenomenal. The soundstage on FAD is better, and the FLC8 is pretty good. FLC8 has a detachable cable and tuning filters to get variations in sound signature.
For classical, you may find the Heaven's sweet sound a little more enjoyable, but for rhythm-driven music, the FLC8 will give you more WOW. I'd go with the FLC8 out of those three, without reservation. But I do hope you get a chance to dive into heaven someday.

Dec 20, 2016 at 11:51 PM Post #185 of 272
  Sorry but i only have the Heaven VI and VIII left...I dont have any experience with the others

I can't speak for the P1, yet, but I would put money on the Heaven VI sounding better. As for the FLC, it depends on you're musical tastes and what you like, however, in my opinion, the FLC is better. The bass on the FLC8 is phenomenal. The soundstage on FAD is better, and the FLC8 is pretty good. FLC8 has a detachable cable and tuning filters to get variations in sound signature.
For classical, you may find the Heaven's sweet sound a little more enjoyable, but for rhythm-driven music, the FLC8 will give you more WOW. I'd go with the FLC8 out of those three, without reservation. But I do hope you get a chance to dive into heaven someday.

I think I have to try those FLC8. 

Dec 21, 2016 at 12:14 AM Post #186 of 272
How can you say so? I'm looking to upgrade my 6. I've been using my 6 for almost 3 years. 
i used to have all final iems and sold till i left heaven vi and fibass as the better ones

Dec 21, 2016 at 6:17 AM Post #188 of 272
What can you say about the Heaven VII? Because I am thinking to upgrade my VI to VII. What's good and not good about the VII?
heaven vii is sweet sounding but after owning for months, it gets boring.

Dec 21, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #190 of 272
Just got that experience, I always rotate between IM50/XBA100 outdoor and MA900 at home, just listened to the Heaven II again and I'm falling in love with it again. It's truly unique

Users who are viewing this thread

Back