[REVIEW] Final Audio Design Adagio III: Who Needs Accessories?
Jun 28, 2012 at 1:26 PM Post #18 of 34
Quote:
Nice review !!
May i ask, where you got your LOD cable from? it looks like a beast.

Quote:
he did mention it is bundle from jaben.net

Springbiscuit is right, it was the one they sent me so i could use the CriCri amp. It is the Crossroads ED1 i am pretty sure so if you send them a email maybe they can sort you out with one! I have just ordered a silver LOD that a fellow Head-Fier made me! I can't wait!!!

Jun 29, 2012 at 3:24 AM Post #20 of 34
When I was listening to them, the air they moved reminded me of having this as a kid, it just launches air, if you do it to the face then all your hair goes back and face distorts, used to be good fun.

Jul 5, 2012 at 8:43 AM Post #22 of 34
Quote:
have a try with sony hybrid, it really does help a lot.
As you mentioned, the high is more tame down, and the mid bass impact is more rounder and thumping.
Thumb up whoever is using this earphone, must try with Sony hybrid tips.

Yeh, i think these are close to unusable with stock tips (a bit exaggerated), if you want to enjoy these just bite the bullet and pay for some sony hybrids.

Also i am now getting some Heaven IV to see what FAD really is about and some Adagio V!

Aug 5, 2012 at 10:41 AM Post #25 of 34
Actually Adagio 3 quite hits right on on the price point. For that price, there isn't quite a lot of contender that could be found. Nice bass, detailed treble, just what the Klipsch S4 would sound like but if we are saying it is better than S4, I will be a proud user of a FAD. 
biggrin.gif

Aug 5, 2012 at 10:45 AM Post #26 of 34
Quote:
Actually Adagio 3 quite hits right on on the price point. For that price, there isn't quite a lot of contender that could be found. Nice bass, detailed treble, just what the Klipsch S4 would sound like but if we are saying it is better than S4, I will be a proud user of a FAD. 
biggrin.gif

Oh in the price point it does the fun, V/sub bass signature great but if that does not appeal to you then their are better others. I have not tried the S4 so can not comment.

Glad your enjoying them!

Aug 19, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #29 of 34
Quote:
biggrin.gif

I found Adagio III better than Klipsch S4. really value for the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back