Review: Fiio E12 (comparison to C&C BH + JDS Labs O2 + JDS Labs C421)
Jul 13, 2013 at 3:30 AM Post #211 of 233
Jul 23, 2013 at 3:05 PM Post #216 of 233
Quote:
What is your source?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iphone 5, double amp'd.  Or ipad mini also double amp'd.  

at 12 o'clock (mid point), it sounds very nice and more than enough power - i'm not complaining.  I just figured it would get painfully loud at max and i was surprised that it did not.  Not that I want that, just an observation....

i suppose my initial post was a bit of a dramatic exaggeration :)

Sep 17, 2013 at 2:30 AM Post #218 of 233
audio source (samsung galaxy note2 ) and iems (yamaha eph-100) with C&C BH2  could it work or should i go for Fiio e11 ? they are almost the same price tag in european/uk ebay and amazon . only 10 gbp difference. 

Nov 12, 2013 at 1:25 AM Post #219 of 233
curious if anyone would think the fiio e12 would be better suited with my m-duo's.. with there recessed mids.  its a toss up with this and a c&c bh.  looking for portable amp to get on the first.

Jan 17, 2014 at 11:42 AM Post #221 of 233
Hi, I had a Fiio E11 which broke a while back.
After some reading around this site, I've ordered a Colorfly C3 and a C&C BH2.
I bought a connector cable via eBay from Onest11 (contributor on here).
And finally, am using Audeo Phonak PFE 122's (or whichever model at the same price point - £149 - has no remote control).

So, I stumbled across this thread, at it seems that the Fiio E12 is much better than the C&C BH.

However, firstly, all the other pics I've seen of the C&C BH2 show it as being black, but here is silver.
So can I ask, was it the C&C BH2 that was reviewed? or an earlier version?
(not even sure if there IS an earlier version; some reviews include the number "2" at the end; others don't!).

Any thoughts on E12 vs C&C BH2? Particularly with regards to which would best match my C3 and IEM combo?

I do like bass, although not to ridiculous excesses, and the ability to click a switch to get more (when I have mood) is a bonus for me!
Obviously though, I hope the amp will give a good amount of bass naturally anyway, even without any booster switch engaged!

I can't afford both amps, but I've no problem returning or selling the BH2 if convinced that the E12 is better for me.
And based on what I've just read, it seems it is! But again, knowledgeable comments on the synergy of those amps with my set up would be appreciated!

Many thanks! :)

Jan 17, 2014 at 12:20 PM Post #222 of 233
  However, firstly, all the other pics I've seen of the C&C BH2 show it as being black, but here is silver.
So can I ask, was it the C&C BH2 that was reviewed? or an earlier version?
(not even sure if there IS an earlier version; some reviews include the number "2" at the end; others don't!).

The original BH is sealed whereas the BH2 has a replaceable battery.  That's allegedly the only difference.

In regards to the amps and sound, with my M100s I actually prefer the BH2 over the e12 but you really can't go wrong with either.  The 30 dollar price difference sways the pendulum even further towards the BH2.

Jan 27, 2014 at 5:21 PM Post #223 of 233
*ignore*

Jan 27, 2014 at 5:32 PM Post #224 of 233
*ignore*

(Is there any way to delete posts?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back