[Review] CK100PRO Unboxing & Impressions (+ a retrospective journey with Audio-technica and versus CK100)
May 13, 2015 at 8:19 AM Post #331 of 356
  I hope it all goes well and you get a functioning unit that will last. 

Thanks.
  Anyone here who has experience with Dunu DN1000 ? can you compare it to CK100 pro?

Thanks,

IIRC, Bass sounds a bit more on the DN1000. Other than that, I didn't audition it long for the DN1000 as the housing is heavy on my ear.

Well let us know how it goes.
I am very interested in hearing about AT's customer service.

Me either.. Well Just gonna keep my finger crossed and hope for the best then.

Jun 2, 2015 at 11:06 AM Post #332 of 356
So I just got my CK100PRO back from JP. They replace mine even though i have no warranty document. Can't be more happier 
biggrin.gif
 . It seems my set was the batch that was release in the official release date , which some unit from my batch is faulty. So ya. 

Jun 5, 2015 at 3:03 PM Post #334 of 356
  I have ck100pro and love them but my cable broke .Do you know were i can get a factory or after market cable in the united .states. thanksmarcketmarcket

Null Audio in Singapore, or Japan for it's original cable. Other than that, China Taobao which is cheap. Null Audio Quality is pretty good imo. Never heard about any cable maker make this type of reverse mmcx though in US..

Jun 27, 2015 at 5:16 AM Post #339 of 356
  So I just got my CK100PRO back from JP. They replace mine even though i have no warranty document. Can't be more happier 
biggrin.gif
 . It seems my set was the batch that was release in the official release date , which some unit from my batch is faulty. So ya. 

Congrats! Enjoy your reborn CK100pro.
I didn't know they still had new/unused CK100pro in stock.

Jul 5, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #341 of 356
  Pretty surprising , as i don't even have the document to support for it. They just replace and email me that they have already repair and shipped.  Now it is working as it should be. Now I'm looking for a source to pair with. 

Nice to hear that AT cares about its customers. One should be able to expect this from a big (non-chinese) multinational, but sadly this is no longer the case for many companies.

Jul 17, 2015 at 1:00 PM Post #342 of 356
looking for a used CK100PRO in good/mint condition

if anyone here isn't using it and thinking of selling it at a reasonable price, shoot me a pm

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back