Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line Microphone and Remote
Apr 27, 2017 at 9:42 AM Post #571 of 681
Careful with the hybrids, this has always been the case, until the dynamic driver burns in they sound wird, but woth with my PM4 and the Xiaomi Hybrids, its been the same, once the dynamic tightens up, its a whole new ball game.

Then again, what i found that seperates the good hybrids from the bad ones is that most hybrids dont have a crossover so bad driver matching and bad drivers in general stands out immidity like a sore tumb.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2017 at 12:10 PM Post #573 of 681
1more can vary a lot through different sources. It does not good even with my mojo. He is damn good!!!! Just with my ipad. The details are somewhat superb. But mojo make it congested. Im using samsung, it is not that bad after eq it tu clarity. But my ipad is the best so far. So, u can easily drive it. Try it. Bass is damn good without sacrificing mids! It's cheap too!

May 5, 2017 at 5:46 AM Post #575 of 681
Did anyone buy them from ebay? Some sellers offer them for less than 100 USD, are they real?
I bought this for $80 during blackfriday. Im not sure what's the current price

May 5, 2017 at 5:56 AM Post #576 of 681
Did anyone buy them from ebay? Some sellers offer them for less than 100 USD, are they real?
Do not buy from eBay. Many professional audiophile companies do warn consumers to avoid buying from unauthorised reseller. The product you are getting from this third party sites might be counterfeits.

Last edited:
May 5, 2017 at 6:37 AM Post #577 of 681

I Bought mine one of such listing - Below is the exact same one for my country which is India - The Product directly ship from Shenzhen, China....

I highly doubt if this is counterfeit item or first copy......which is 85 USD (5520 INR)

http://www.ebay.in/itm/201802752180?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

where Authorised channel sells it for 140 USD (8999 INR)....below is the link

http://www.amazon.in/1MORE-Headphon...493980674&sr=8-2&keywords=1more+triple+driver

Last edited:
May 5, 2017 at 7:19 AM Post #578 of 681
I bought this for $80 during blackfriday. Im not sure what's the current price

From which seller? Their official ebay store?

Do not buy from eBay. Many professional audiophile companies do warn consumers to avoid buying from unauthorised reseller. The product you are getting from this third party sites might be counterfeits.

Penon is also unauthorized, do they sell fakes? Who would counterfeit an IEM that's not well known? There's no money in this.
Also they cost 60 USD at the beginning, maybe some just didn't update their prices.

I Bought mine one of such listing - Below is the exact same one for my country which is India - The Product directly ship from Shenzhen, China....

I highly doubt if this is counterfeit item or first copy......which is 85 USD (5520 INR)

http://www.ebay.in/itm/201802752180?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

where Authorised channel sells it for 140 USD (8999 INR)....below is the link

http://www.amazon.in/1MORE-Headphon...493980674&sr=8-2&keywords=1more+triple+driver

Looks like this seller doesn't sell anything anymore. Are they good?

May 5, 2017 at 9:59 AM Post #579 of 681
May 5, 2017 at 11:33 AM Post #580 of 681
From which seller? Their official ebay store?

Penon is also unauthorized, do they sell fakes? Who would counterfeit an IEM that's not well known? There's no money in this.
Also they cost 60 USD at the beginning, maybe some just didn't update their prices.

Looks like this seller doesn't sell anything anymore. Are they good?
Buy from unauthorized site at your own risk. 1More encourages their customers to buy directly from them or from an authorized reseller.

May 15, 2017 at 1:00 PM Post #581 of 681
Buy from unauthorized site at your own risk. 1More encourages their customers to buy directly from them or from an authorized reseller.

We JUST became and authorized dealer for 1MORE and sell the Triple driver and the Quad driver currently. We will be updating our website in the week to reflect that... Feel free to check our validity from our website :), or the more fun way is to visit the store if you are on the east coast. Located in Pittsburgh PA.

May 15, 2017 at 1:40 PM Post #582 of 681
Is $79 with free shipping a good price for the 1MORE Triple Drivers?

May 15, 2017 at 3:29 PM Post #583 of 681
We JUST became and authorized dealer for 1MORE and sell the Triple driver and the Quad driver currently. We will be updating our website in the week to reflect that... Feel free to check our validity from our website :), or the more fun way is to visit the store if you are on the east coast. Located in Pittsburgh PA.
I believe I may have seen you at an audio event. Pittsburgh PA? Cool - some of my family is from there.

May 15, 2017 at 3:30 PM Post #584 of 681
Is $79 with free shipping a good price for the 1MORE Triple Drivers?
I can't think of any other Triple driver in the market for that price, so at least for that reason alone, I'd say yes.

Edit - below are Chinese IEMs that have at least 3 drivers for pretty low prices (kind of like an IEM that I own that has detachable MMCX cables for around $10.

Last edited:
May 15, 2017 at 3:51 PM Post #585 of 681
Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD is a dual-dynamic + single balanced armature for $30.

KZ's recently released ZS5 is a quad driver with replaceable cable and also $30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back