Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line Microphone and Remote
May 15, 2017 at 4:14 PM Post #586 of 681
I can't think of any other Triple driver in the market for that price, so at least for that reason alone, I'd say yes.

I'm definitely tempted. I don't own any multiple driver IEMs. Currently own KZ ED9, Rock Zircon and Seahf AWK-009. All are good, but I'm curious about the sound improvement that could come with multiple drivers...

May 15, 2017 at 7:39 PM Post #588 of 681
I'm definitely tempted. I don't own any multiple driver IEMs. Currently own KZ ED9, Rock Zircon and Seahf AWK-009. All are good, but I'm curious about the sound improvement that could come with multiple drivers...
Multiple drivers could make an improvement or it may not compared to what you currently listen to and your personal preferences. Way too many variables. It may be a dynamic driver, BA, hybrid, electrostatic, planar and more with many drivers or only one, but listen and choose the IEM that sounds the best to you and fits well for your ears.

May 15, 2017 at 7:58 PM Post #589 of 681
Multiple drivers could make an improvement or it may not compared to what you currently listen to and your personal preferences. Way too many variables. It may be a dynamic driver, BA, hybrid, electrostatic, planar and more with many drivers or only one, but listen and choose the IEM that sounds the best to you and fits well for your ears.

I would think multiple drivers are generally an improvement over a single dynamic driver. And that a triple driver is an improvement on a dual driver. A quadruple driver over a triple driver. Etc etc

May 15, 2017 at 8:08 PM Post #590 of 681
Try- I beat you a couple times in ping pong :wink:

Actually when I look back, did you win all the rounds? (Canjam NY)

You left with buying that super dope paddle
Yo...you're the third guy from the left, correct?
IMG_0328.JPG

To answer your question, yes I did. :relaxed:

You're right, I did purchase a super cray paddle from there. I won't ever use it either, haha!

Now I'm looking for a good backhand rubber - I'm looking at either the Bluefire JP03, Tenergy 80 or Rozena.

Here's a pic of the SPiN Limited Edition paddle:
IMG_0333.JPG

May 15, 2017 at 8:11 PM Post #591 of 681
I would think multiple drivers are generally an improvement over a single dynamic driver. And that a triple driver is an improvement on a dual driver. A quadruple driver over a triple driver. Etc etc
Unfortunately (or fortunately), that isn't always the case. For example - you can even have a single dynamic driver sound subjectively better (to one's ears) than a 10 driver balanced armature that may not be tuned to their specific tastes.

May 15, 2017 at 8:24 PM Post #592 of 681
Unfortunately (or fortunately), that isn't always the case. For example - you can even have a single dynamic driver sound subjectively better (to one's ears) than a 10 driver balanced armature that may not be tuned to their specific tastes.

But wouldn't that be the exception, not the rule?

May 15, 2017 at 8:42 PM Post #593 of 681
How can you make that assumption having never used a multi-driver IEM? I have owned 5, three triple drivers and two dual-drivers and I feel the most technically capable IEM I've ever heard is the single driver V-MODA Forza I bought for my girlfriend.

Better bass punch, better clarity, better ergonomics and better energy. All from a single, 5.8mm micro driver.

May 15, 2017 at 9:22 PM Post #594 of 681
No.
The most resolute sounding IEM that I've ever listened to or own (currently) out of at least a couple thousand is still a single driver. :nerd:

May 16, 2017 at 1:04 AM Post #596 of 681
May 17, 2017 at 3:39 PM Post #597 of 681
May 26, 2017 at 10:15 PM Post #598 of 681
Aug 7, 2017 at 4:43 PM Post #599 of 681

Users who are viewing this thread

Back