Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line Microphone and Remote
Mar 26, 2017 at 9:16 AM Post #541 of 681
I'm wondering what others think of it as well.

They were barely loud enough for my Sony Xperia Z5 and the store environment was somewhat loud. The bass was really tight but focused more on the midbass, separating nicely from the mids. However, there was somewhere in the lower midrange that felt a bit hollow and subdued. They don't emphasize the upper mids/lower treble (eg sibilant sounds) as much as the Triple driver IEMs. Highs are laid-back but still resolve a good amount of detail.

I'd say this is a fairly respectable sound, save for the hollow sounding region in the lower mids. It doesn't sound much like the Triple E1001 IEMs. It's not overly warm and bassy or aggressive in the highs.

Mar 31, 2017 at 2:18 PM Post #543 of 681
I have had the 1More triple driver for just over a week now and they are quite incredible for the price.
To be honest I bought them as a back up pair as I have just splashed out on an AK300 and I am looking at a better in ear as I broke my VModas.
I am amazed at how good they are....the bass is something else. Loving these.

Mar 31, 2017 at 3:09 PM Post #544 of 681
I have had the 1More triple driver for just over a week now and they are quite incredible for the price.
To be honest I bought them as a back up pair as I have just splashed out on an AK300 and I am looking at a better in ear as I broke my VModas.
I am amazed at how good they are....the bass is something else. Loving these.

Are you talking about the IEMs or the new headphones.

Apr 1, 2017 at 9:05 AM Post #547 of 681
Lightning version just dropped.

https://www.amazon.com/1MORE-Headphones-Earphones-Compatible-Microphone/dp/B06XVV6PJX/

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?ltype=wholesale&d=y&origin=y&isViewCP=y&catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170401050120&SearchText=1MORE+LIGHTNING&blanktest=0&tc=af

Apr 1, 2017 at 1:32 PM Post #549 of 681
That will be interesting, dongle vs direct...

Colour me interested.

Apr 2, 2017 at 10:44 PM Post #550 of 681
Hello everyone! Just bought the Triple Driver IEMs a couple of weeks ago and thoroughly enjoying it. It definitely gives me the cleanest sound among all my IEMs. It is now my daily commute earphone (replacing my also recently bought Xiaomi Pro HD) and fits me very well using the biggest silicon tips. I just found the foam tips a bit too sticky for my taste so I am sticking with the silicon ones for now.

Apr 2, 2017 at 10:52 PM Post #551 of 681
Just bought the magaosi k3 pro, will be interesting to see how they fair vs the 1mote. It's so awesome to see prices on balance armature+dynamic iems becoming super reasonable. Looking forward to more reviews on the triple vs the quad.

Apr 2, 2017 at 11:59 PM Post #552 of 681
Just bought the magaosi k3 pro, will be interesting to see how they fair vs the 1mote. It's so awesome to see prices on balance armature+dynamic iems becoming super reasonable. Looking forward to more reviews on the triple vs the quad.

I really want to hear your impressions on both.
In the chinese IEM thread these guys were talking up the magaosi k3 pro so much as if they are the best ever.
  Hello everyone! Just bought the Triple Driver IEMs a couple of weeks ago and thoroughly enjoying it. It definitely gives me the cleanest sound among all my IEMs. It is now my daily commute earphone (replacing my also recently bought Xiaomi Pro HD) and fits me very well using the biggest silicon tips. I just found the foam tips a bit too sticky for my taste so I am sticking with the silicon ones for now.

Glad you are enjoying them, I also foudn the foam tips too sticky and just use the silicone ones.

Apr 3, 2017 at 12:11 AM Post #553 of 681

In the chinese IEM thread these guys were talking up the magaosi k3 pro so much as if they are the best ever.

Ya I got them for 90 something dollars, but it is aliexpress, so I don't know if I'll ever actually get them! They look very comfortable, and the detachable cable is a big perk. The 1mpre triples are comfortable enough worn over ear for me, but they're far from ideal in that regard. I'm not expecting some huge upgrade here, just took a chance and looking forward to trying something new.

Apr 3, 2017 at 12:38 AM Post #554 of 681

Glad you are enjoying them, I also foudn the foam tips too sticky and just use the silicone ones.

I have both, and can honestly say that what they say about MaGaosi K3 Pro(sells for $110-$130) is indeed true if you compare it to most sub $150 IEMs with the exception of a select few ie. Sendiy M1221. However, keep in mind that your preferences in sound signature will also matter. The K3 Pro sound signature can change a little by switching filters or not using one, it's tuned to sound close to the AKG K3003i. If you already have the 1More triple(sells for $79-99), I wouldn't say that the K3 Pro is such a 'night and day' upgrade, it's a slight upgrade at best but then again K3 Pro does cost a bit more than the 1More triple; so you can't really be fully expecting that the 1More triple can sound/punch way above it's price; just as the K3 Pro will not sound better than the MusicMaker Shockwave III. The competitor of the K3 Pro would be the M1221(sells for $139-$150) and not the 1More triple, and as far as I know the M1221 does edge out the K3 Pro. Hope this helps explain it somewhat and if you have the funds then by all means get the K3 Pro, but the 1More triple is already good for its price, even more so if you were able to purchase it at the Costco sale price.

If you were able to purchase the K3 Pro at less than $110 then yes it's a bargain and you've lucked out.

Just also know that apparently there's a K3 HD or something is in the making which is being tuned by a sound engineer, I'm not sure if it's true or just April fools gone past the date of the joking around.

Apr 3, 2017 at 1:39 AM Post #555 of 681
I have both, and can honestly say that what they say about MaGaosi K3 Pro(sells for $110-$130) is indeed true if you compare it to most sub $150 IEMs with the exception of a select few ie. Sendiy M1221. However, keep in mind that your preferences in sound signature will also matter. The K3 Pro sound signature can change a little by switching filters or not using one, it's tuned to sound close to the AKG K3003i. If you already have the 1More triple(sells for $79-99), I wouldn't say that the K3 Pro is such a 'night and day' upgrade, it's a slight upgrade at best but then again K3 Pro does cost a bit more than the 1More triple; so you can't really be fully expecting that the 1More triple can sound/punch way above it's price; just as the K3 Pro will not sound better than the MusicMaker Shockwave III. The competitor of the K3 Pro would be the M1221(sells for $139-$150) and not the 1More triple, and as far as I know the M1221 does edge out the K3 Pro. Hope this helps explain it somewhat and if you have the funds then by all means get the K3 Pro, but the 1More triple is already good for its price, even more so if you were able to purchase it at the Costco sale price.

If you were able to purchase the K3 Pro at less than $110 then yes it's a bargain and you've lucked out.

Just also know that apparently there's a K3 HD or something is in the making which is being tuned by a sound engineer, I'm not sure if it's true or just April fools gone past the date of the joking around.

Thanks so much! I did get it for the Costco price and I really have been enjoying it but recently I have been listening to my quads instead.
But the quads aren't a competitor with their flat reference sound and twice the price.

Glad to know that my suspicion of the K3 wasn't far off.
I do find that the people in that thread are always talking about some brand new unknown IEMs that cost like 20-50$ and supposedly just "are the best ever" or "sound like 500$ iems", etc.

Have you heard the LZ-A4? I have seen lots of great things about those, and the filters make it as if they are 15 different IEMs people say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back