Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line Microphone and Remote
Mar 19, 2017 at 8:50 AM Post #511 of 681
I'm sad that the UK arm of 1more aren't showing the quads yet, being a latecomer to the triples, these have quickly (after finding a good tip for them) become my daily go to.

Mar 23, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #513 of 681
Has anyone had an issue with the cable being loose under the strain reliefs below the earpieces? I don't see any indication of cable breakage, but below the left earpiece I can hear an occasional crackle or clicking sound coming from this area, especially when I rotate the cable around the strain relief.

Mar 24, 2017 at 3:15 PM Post #514 of 681
Can't say I have issues with the strain reliefs but mine are quite new...

I have to say, given the right tips (a given, but quite hard to do with the design of these), and with enough time to let the dynamic driver bed in (getting rid of the ploddy overblown bass), these are fantastic value for the price...

Some may find them a shade dark / recessed at the top end (being a member of the treble heads, that was my initial thought), but get over that, and you'll find them very accomplished...

Sad to admit maybe, but perfectly happy listening to these through my iPhone 7, and Apple Music... By the standard of most people here, far from an audiophile combination, and even against my own standards, it's pretty low brow, but irrespective, the music sounds great...

Battle won.

Mar 24, 2017 at 4:13 PM Post #515 of 681
Sad to admit maybe, but perfectly happy listening to these through my iPhone 7, and Apple Music... By the standard of most people here, far from an audiophile combination, and even against my own standards, it's pretty low brow, but irrespective, the music sounds great...
Battle won.

had the same impression on my xperia, they make all the fancy hardware pretty pointless as those IEM's are more about the feeling they procure over their precision, while their rendering is nothing to sneeze at (In my noob opinion).

Mar 24, 2017 at 4:29 PM Post #516 of 681
Has anybody got a hold on the quads yet

Mar 24, 2017 at 8:54 PM Post #518 of 681
^ please post your impressions, much appreciated.

Mar 25, 2017 at 5:18 AM Post #520 of 681
IMore Triple Driver Full Size.

Mar 25, 2017 at 2:59 PM Post #522 of 681
Good question. Just a link at the Chinese Full Size Thread.

Think pricing is $199-$239. I really don't know, nor how they sound.

Mar 25, 2017 at 3:06 PM Post #525 of 681
Imagine if they really ARE the Triples of full size?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back