Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line Microphone and Remote
Feb 9, 2017 at 9:22 PM Post #286 of 681
Yea no idea how shock resistant they are, I take very good care of them even when setting them down.

Fingers crossed, I've dropped them about 9 times on a marble floor from 1 and 1/2 feet up...??..........I know?

Feb 9, 2017 at 11:43 PM Post #288 of 681
Feb 10, 2017 at 7:43 PM Post #290 of 681
Would echo that bass is indeed improving after a day (~12 hours of burn-in). Also seems to tighten up when amped, as has been indicated by other users.

Feb 11, 2017 at 3:54 PM Post #295 of 681
Been using these with a rather inexpensive android phone and I think they sound great.  Is the opinion adding a headphone amplifier worthwhile with these?   Maybe something like the Fiio A3?  Going to give them a listen with an iPhone 6 later today and see if I notice any difference.

Feb 11, 2017 at 5:27 PM Post #296 of 681
  Been using these with a rather inexpensive android phone and I think they sound great.  Is the opinion adding a headphone amplifier worthwhile with these?   Maybe something like the Fiio A3?  Going to give them a listen with an iPhone 6 later today and see if I notice any difference.

Yes if your phone as anemic output.

For me there was a large difference going to the HTC 10 or the FiiO K1.

And I had multiple people try it out mostly who weren't even audiophiles and they could instantly tell the difference so I know its not just me trying to "hear more"

Feb 11, 2017 at 6:14 PM Post #298 of 681
To save me from having to test it myself:

Which included tips are better for isolation, the silicone or the foam ?

In general I find the foam tips to have better isolation due to the fact you can compress them and then allow them to expand in your ear.   Although I will admit the silicone tips included with these headphones do give a very nice sound as well--  just not the same amount of isolation.

Feb 11, 2017 at 6:18 PM Post #299 of 681

Yes if your phone as anemic output.

For me there was a large difference going to the HTC 10 or the FiiO K1.

And I had multiple people try it out mostly who weren't even audiophiles and they could instantly tell the difference so I know its not just me trying to "hear more"

I have to admit after listening through the iPhone I could hear a difference especially in the bass.   Given I would like to try an amp can people make recommendations?  Would like to stay in the 50-75 dollar range if that is possible.

Feb 11, 2017 at 6:21 PM Post #300 of 681
  I have to admit after listening through the iPhone I could hear a difference especially in the bass.   Given I would like to try an amp can people make recommendations?  Would like to stay in the 50-75 dollar range if that is possible.

If you just want an Amp buy that cheap FiiO one.

Are you looking for mobile or desktop?

I bought a FiiO K1 for $40 it works perfectly fine with it (listened over $100 hours and very satisfied).

The only thing is that with the K1 your computer will never go to sleep so if you levae your PC on all the time you either have to manually turn of screen or set screensaver or unplug the K1 and close whatever programs are using it.

There is also the E10k and E18K that are supposed to be better than the K1. The E18K is $100 and the E10K is $70.
I think there is also SMSL M5 or something people said was decent, but FiiO makes good stuff so I went with them since SMSL has problems with longevity from what I have read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back