Review: 1964 Ears V3 triple driver custom IEM (updated 10/24/12)
Feb 5, 2013 at 5:41 PM Post #108 of 194
Quote:
Just payed for mine. Should be expecting them within a week. Took me months to decide on/design artwork.

nice mine hasn't shipped yet. they received my impressions an jan. 16.
curious what artwork did you choose?
i just kept it cheap and clean.
i chose for the translucent red housing and the silver side modern logo.

Feb 5, 2013 at 9:02 PM Post #110 of 194
Quote:
Just payed for mine. Should be expecting them within a week. Took me months to decide on/design artwork.

That's a quick turn around.  Did you pay for rush?  If you did then you pushed me back in the queue 
triportsad.gif

Feb 5, 2013 at 11:43 PM Post #111 of 194
Though I find it odd they don't charge shipping for demos and yet when you pay $500 for their product they do charge shipping..

Wait. No shipping charge on demos? Just a deposit that gets refunded after you return them? Man then i ha ve to try.

Feb 6, 2013 at 10:51 PM Post #113 of 194
Well they charged me $15 shipping for the demos also. Even then I am yet to receive it :frowning2:

My experience with 1964ears has been very flaky. In spite of telling them that I am in US for few days, their response was very slow. 3 days after paying for the demos, I am yet to receive the tracking number.
Nice way of forcing me into a rush order...

They do not have enough demo pieces. I wanted to listen to the entire line up before deciding but they offered me only one v3.

Though looking at the trend unless the demo piece mightily impresses me, I might not go ahead with the final order.

Feb 7, 2013 at 1:13 AM Post #114 of 194
Well they charged me $15 shipping for the demos also. Even then I am yet to receive it :frowning2:

My experience with 1964ears has been very flaky. In spite of telling them that I am in US for few days, their response was very slow. 3 days after paying for the demos, I am yet to receive the tracking number.
Nice way of forcing me into a rush order...

They do not have enough demo pieces. I wanted to listen to the entire line up before deciding but they offered me only one v3.

Though looking at the trend unless the demo piece mightily impresses me, I might not go ahead with the final order.

Feb 7, 2013 at 1:49 AM Post #115 of 194
mine have been shipped should take less then a week.
so excited!

Feb 20, 2013 at 5:22 PM Post #118 of 194
nice! i received mine just the standard red translucent acrylic housing and side modern logo 

Feb 20, 2013 at 8:14 PM Post #119 of 194
Quote:
Pics: (got mine a week or two ago, just got around to taking some pics)

Jealous :3. You're so lucky that 1964 has a nice color printed option. Frogbeats can only do simple lineart. Where did you get the image though? 

Feb 26, 2013 at 2:30 AM Post #120 of 194
Good day:)

want to start my first post by saying thank you to all the members of head fi. I have been lurking around this site for a couple months now getting information on various custom IEMs. Customs are new to me, however based on what I have read, V3's are going to be perfect for me:) I primarily listen to dance, hip hop, R&B, techno, reggaeton.  I will be using these through my iPhone... So excited. Sent in my impressions yesterday, and emailed my custom artwork to the graphics team for review...

Cant wait. 

Thanks again, appreciated all the great information on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back