Review: 1964 Ears V3 triple driver custom IEM (updated 10/24/12)
Jan 17, 2013 at 12:43 PM Post #95 of 194
Quote:
How long did it take 1964 to send you guys an invoice once your impressions were delivered?  Mine was last Wednesday and I've gotten nothing so far or even a email response from Monday.

you should call them.
i did the same i actually paid the invoice before mine arrived.
i shipped them from the netherlands.
wanted to make sure the directly started making my v3's when the impression arrived. (they probably
won't) they told me it could take up to 4 weeks.

Jan 17, 2013 at 12:44 PM Post #96 of 194
Jan 17, 2013 at 12:49 PM Post #97 of 194
Jan 18, 2013 at 5:32 PM Post #99 of 194
Jan 19, 2013 at 7:10 AM Post #100 of 194
Well let me check..yes, you are right,this is the first time they are out of stock,but i am pretty sure soon they will have some unit to sell.Afterall the C421 is among their principal products.normally the price is 180 dollars,and you have the chance to choose the opamp.Seem to be a good amp ,many around here enjoy it.

Jan 24, 2013 at 1:45 AM Post #101 of 194
I'm excited, just send my molds for my first pair of customs.  Upgrading from some Etymotic hf5's, which I loved, but a sound tube broke earlier.  (I'm definitely excited for hearing more bass out of the v3's though!)

I can't really write reviews, as I don't have as much experience as many as you guys, but I do plan on uploading some high quality pictures :)

Jan 24, 2013 at 8:16 AM Post #103 of 194
Quote:
I'm excited, just send my molds for my first pair of customs.  Upgrading from some Etymotic hf5's, which I loved, but a sound tube broke earlier.  (I'm definitely excited for hearing more bass out of the v3's though!)

I can't really write reviews, as I don't have as much experience as many as you guys, but I do plan on uploading some high quality pictures :)

That's a good news,beside your half injured HF5.

You know as soon as you get the V3 i am gonna ask you how it compares in terms of clarity ,hehe :wink:
The HF5 is the only pair of earphones i have,an although i like it very much for what it can offer,a little more accentuation on the low end area would be perfect (well there are some interchangeable filters ,but i don't know if i would loose some detail on..)
Congratulation for the choice!

Jan 24, 2013 at 2:32 PM Post #104 of 194
Quote:

nice to hear. going to upload a youtube video soon if my v3's arrive.
its my first pair of customs too.

Jan 31, 2013 at 8:47 AM Post #105 of 194
I am a total noob to these, but how would you compare them to my new set of W4R?  I realize that one is a custom and the other is a universal, but I have a set of impressions at home that I want to use and can't decide on which ones.  Would like to keep it under $500 for the customs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back