Revelation Audio Labs (RAL) Banned From Audiogon
Jan 7, 2008 at 7:47 PM Post #16 of 24
I have been dealing with Brad for over a year and have repeated business with him ordering power cords, custom cables and interconnects, and having my headphone recabled.

Despite the wait I always get what I bought from Brad, all in good shape and form. I still believe he is a man of great standing, and will trust him. As I write, I am sending my Paradise RCA IC back for a check up. Apart from his cabling business, I understand Brad also devoted a lot of time on Christianity.

In this niche market, I guess some of us has to be more patient than shopping at Wal-Mart.

Jan 7, 2008 at 7:50 PM Post #17 of 24
I guess, all i need left is faith.
Thank you.

Jan 8, 2008 at 12:50 AM Post #20 of 24
Sad. I had a totally professional, satisfactory experience with Brad. He recabled my Ultrasone 2500s and did a great job and was, at most, 3 days late in delivery. Something more to the story, I suspect.

Jan 15, 2008 at 2:48 AM Post #21 of 24
He stole thousands of $ from me and a friend of mine. About nearly $5.500!!

We made a first order on December 31 2006 (yes....you understood right...december 2006.. and he told us that it would have taken 20 days to get all the cables shipped via FedEx!!) and a second one (he told us that it was just a strange issue with the cable cooker and that he would have shipped all the cables just after a week) on February the 7th.

We never received the most part of the order...and 2 of the few ones received (after more then 6 months) were defective cables too (never replaced). At least...the huge lost amount i reported is correct.

He invented ******** for all this time...personal and professional ******** to take time and time and pull us. He didn't reply to our mails for months and months too. Today i noticed the advert of the Audiogon ban on AudioAsylum...too late i suppose.

Such a thief....i'm hopeless.

Forgot to add...i do really apologize for my bad english...i'm from italy.

Regards,
Luciano

ps: obviously i have all the documentation relates to the facts reported. And i sent it to Audiogon today.

Jan 15, 2008 at 4:02 AM Post #22 of 24
sorry to hear you got scammed by RAL. i hope you get some or all of your money back. for such a large amount, you should consider suing them. part of the problem is that feedback on audiogon is a joke, so buyers are left in the dark about potential problems. there are two key problems with the feedback there.

1. you can only leave feedback for certain transactions, ones that have been completed. as audiogon states, "there are some limitations as to what Audiogon considers to be a transaction." so you pay. item never arrives or there are bs excuses and delays. you can't leave feedback b/c transaction was never completed.

2. "When you submit a feedback, an email is sent to the associated member for their approval." try submitting negative feedback. you think the party receiving the negative feedback - the seller, of course - will approve this.

this is how RAL as well as some other shady dealers are able to operate with a perfect rating. notice too that the thread i posted above on audiogon where many people lodged complaints against RAL similar to yours has been deleted. audiogon is just as liable imo.

Jan 15, 2008 at 5:10 AM Post #23 of 24
Quote:

notice too that the thread i posted above on audiogon where many people lodged complaints against RAL similar to yours has been deleted.

I noticed...and it's the worst part of the story! BTW...i'm not able to read the 3D's opened on AudioAsylum too....

Thanks for your understanding,

Luciano

ps: it's not easy to start a lawsuit from italy....and it could be very very costly too.

Oct 13, 2014 at 1:38 PM Post #24 of 24
Prologue
To ALL who want to get their money back from RAL and Brad Vojtech! 
PayPal accepted my quote about cheating of this shop, they opened a case and close it at the same time because of 45 days missing(it was obvious) to make an account history record...BUT
they said if there will be the same requests from another users they will open the investigation in a private order and unite them. Don't miss chance to get your money!
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back