Reveal Plugins - DSP for Audeze Headphones.
Feb 5, 2018 at 9:24 PM Post #77 of 418
If you are asking about Vox for ac, you can use the Reveal AU plugin for Mac and Vox supports AU plugin (see here)

For Tidal support, you have three options. 1) Use Roon with Audeze presets or 2) Use Menubus as it supports AU plugin and you can load Reveal, works system wide including Tidal or 3) Or this
Do you know of any programs that work well with the plugin on windows besides Roon?

Feb 5, 2018 at 9:43 PM Post #79 of 418
Do you know of any programs that work well with the plugin on windows besides Roon?
You can use Equalizer APO and it will give you system-wide EQs instead of when just in your music app. The PEACE GUI addon is also nice for when using your own EQs. I have APO already setup with Reveal but the LCD2 preset does not sound great with the Classics.

Feb 5, 2018 at 9:53 PM Post #80 of 418
You can use Equalizer APO and it will give you system-wide EQs instead of when just in your music app. The PEACE GUI addon is also nice for when using your own EQs. I have APO already setup with Reveal but the LCD2 preset does not sound great with the Classics.
Thanks. The EQ APO sounds like what I’m looking for. I just need something to EQ my Audeze iSines on my PC at work.

Feb 5, 2018 at 11:28 PM Post #81 of 418

Yes APO is the best system wide and free option for using Reveal, the only limitation is it uses Windows DS driver, which is quite good on Windows 10. If you are going to use only local file playback, Jriver Media Center is a very good option for ~$30 and has ASIO support.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018 at 1:13 AM Post #82 of 418
any progress on working with Amarra?
Thanks!
This is best answered by Amarra as we can only provide the required assets and do not implement directly in to other players. To my knowledge Amarra does not explicitly support AU or VST plugin. A+ supports Reveal AU plugin and Roon has our presets inbuilt. Alternately you can use Manubus that allows you to route Audio in mac to apply Reveal plugin for any audio you play on Mac.

Feb 6, 2018 at 11:39 AM Post #83 of 418
Yes APO is the best system wide and free option for using Reveal, the only limitation is it uses Windows DS driver, which is quite good on Windows 10. If you are going to use only local file playback, Jriver Media Center is a very good option for ~$30 and has ASIO support.
I've downloaded Equalizer APO but I'm not exactly sure how to use it. Is there a way to import Audeze Reveal into it or do I have to configure my own EQ manually? It seems like it will only load .txt files.

By the way, Menubus is great. I got to hear my iSines with correct eq for the first time from something other than the Cipher cable and I am simply blown away.

Feb 6, 2018 at 4:56 PM Post #85 of 418
I have tried the Equalizer APO but I have run into those quirks. I set it up according to the pictures but it seems to be having no effect.
Has anyone found a way to work around this?

Feb 7, 2018 at 7:16 PM Post #86 of 418
Audeze Reveal Plugin V 1.0.1 now available

For those of you waiting for LCD-2C presets to be added to Reveal, thank you for your patience, we have added the LCD-2C presets.

Please grab the updated version here

We recommend everyone to grab the update as we have made some stability improvements and bug fixes. No uninstall needed, grab the installer and install over previous version.

ps: The webpage may show a version 1.0.0, our developers have not updated the version number, but ahead and grab the installer.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018 at 7:39 PM Post #88 of 418
KMann, have you guys considered manufacturing a portable DAC/Amp? It seems like it would be a complimentary move to your in-ear line. There might even be a way to add custom DSP's for Audeze earphones. I'm really just thinking out loud, but with the popularity of the iSines, this seems like the type of thing that a lot of people would be interested in.

Feb 7, 2018 at 7:51 PM Post #89 of 418
KMann, have you guys considered manufacturing a portable DAC/Amp? It seems like it would be a complimentary move to your in-ear line. There might even be a way to add custom DSP's for Audeze earphones. I'm really just thinking out loud, but with the popularity of the iSines, this seems like the type of thing that a lot of people would be interested in.
Have you looked at his: https://www.minidsp.com/products/dsp-headphone-amp/ha-dsp

Feb 8, 2018 at 8:02 AM Post #90 of 418
This is how I got the Audeze Reveal Plugin to work on my Windows 10 PC using Foobar2K

Download the Reveal Plugin
1) Go to https://www.audeze.com/audeze-reveal-plugin
2) Download the PC version of the plugin
3) Install the plugin (I used the default settings and save locations)

Installing VST Wrapper
1) First download this http://www.yohng.com/software/foobarvst.html
2) unzip the zip file somewhere, there will be 3 files inside
3) copy the file foo_dsp_vstwrap.dll into the foobar components directory (default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\components)

Setting it up in Foobar
4) Start up (or close and restart if it is already started) Foobar
5) Go to File-> Preferences
6) Go to Playback->DSP Manager
7) Look for George Rohng's VST Wrapper
8) Click on it and move it to the Active DSP window (using the button with the arrow pointing to the left)
9) Click APPLY and OK

Setting up the plugin
10) Look at your windows tray (next to the clock in the bottom right of your screen)
11) Right click on the blue VST icon
12) Click on Setup VST
13) Click Add Folder
14) Navigate to and add your Reveal plugin folder, for default setting it is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VstPlugins
15) Click ok to close that window

Using the Reveal Plugiin
16) Now right click on that blue VST icon again
17) Click on Use VST Effect
18) Select Reveal
19) The Reveal window will pop open
20) Select your Audeze model
21) Enjoy.

***The Mix function goes from DRY (0% EQ) to WET (100% EQ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back