Revamp Acoustics
Mar 10, 2017 at 10:42 AM Post #49 of 765
Getting ready for SG CanJam 2017 tomorrow

Love the 001 on there!

BTW guys 001 is reserved for TJ. Nino is just borrowing for CanJam SGP. Then he'll have to give it back and get one with a higher number. That means Nino and I might have a virtual cage match to determine who gets 002, lol!

002 is mine, Nino. MINE!!!

2luxthv.gif

jkjk...

Mar 10, 2017 at 12:37 PM Post #53 of 765
Love the 001 on there!

BTW guys 001 is reserved for TJ. Nino is just borrowing for CanJam SGP. Then he'll have to give it back and get one with a higher number. That means Nino and I might have a virtual cage match to determine who gets 002, lol!

002 is mine, Nino. MINE!!!

2luxthv.gif

jkjk...

ha..ha.. I'm greedy to always have #001

by the way I'm so sorry late updating info in this thread.

my CNC machine almost completed so I can start to machining an enclosure and faceplate.

sorry for poor finishing of demo unit, that's not a final cosmetic, for consumer release will be different from unpolished demo unit.
buttons will use anodized finish aluminum, and also the faceplate will be anodized too.

for demo unit, I just want to people know about sound quality and sound signature of Nuansa P1.

Mar 10, 2017 at 1:56 PM Post #54 of 765
ha..ha.. I'm greedy to always have #001

by the way I'm so sorry late updating info in this thread.

my CNC machine almost completed so I can start to machining an enclosure and faceplate.

sorry for poor finishing of demo unit, that's not a final cosmetic, for consumer release will be different from unpolished demo unit.
buttons will use anodized finish aluminum, and also the faceplate will be anodized too.

for demo unit, I just want to people know about sound quality and sound signature of Nuansa P1.

That's going to look great. Good decision!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back