Returning X10's, what to get now?!
Feb 25, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #19 of 22
First impressions of the UE 700s are good.  Sound is similar to my X5's in that the bass is less present, yet punchy which leaves a lot of room for detail.  So far, these might be the headphones for me!  Ill give it a week.  Thanks everyone.

Feb 25, 2012 at 10:12 PM Post #20 of 22

Quote:
First impressions of the UE 700s are good.  Sound is similar to my X5's in that the bass is less present, yet punchy which leaves a lot of room for detail.  So far, these might be the headphones for me!  Ill give it a week.  Thanks everyone.

Enjoy your purchase
etysmile.gif

You can reshell the UE700s into customs if they ever decide to break on you too, so keep that in mind. The ultimate in fit = CIEMs.

Mar 4, 2012 at 4:13 PM Post #21 of 22
So after a week or so with the UE 700, they are some great sounding headphones.  My only problem with them is that they feel a bit cheap and that with use everyday they will break within a year.  That being said, I think I am going to give the UE TF10 one more chance.  This time I will get the Sony hybrid tips that everyone seems to like and give them more than a day.  SO many people here love them and claim that they have the ultimate sound, so I think its worth another shot.

Mar 4, 2012 at 5:07 PM Post #22 of 22
You could always reshell them its totally worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back