Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead
Jul 30, 2015 at 3:37 AM Post #2,101 of 2,480
Hi,

I'm a new owner of a used Concero HP. I use Audirvana+ on my iMac (OSX 10.9.5) and I have a question for similar users. Under the Mac's System Prefs/Sound/Output settings, do I choose Concero HP or leave it at Internal Speakers? I should point out that I have another DAC/amp attached to this Mac but it uses a different USB port from this. Thanks.

Jul 30, 2015 at 8:50 AM Post #2,102 of 2,480
Hi,

I'm a new owner of a used Concero HP. I use Audirvana+ on my iMac (OSX 10.9.5) and I have a question for similar users. Under the Mac's System Prefs/Sound/Output settings, do I choose Concero HP or leave it at Internal Speakers? I should point out that I have another DAC/amp attached to this Mac but it uses a different USB port from this. Thanks.

Audirvana have it's own output selection in preferences. Select appropriate DAC there.

Jul 30, 2015 at 8:59 AM Post #2,103 of 2,480
Audirvana doesn't use the system output device, it wants you to select one in its own preferences. Depending on whether you want to use different devices for, e.g., system sound effects and music, this can be convenient or irritating.

Jul 30, 2015 at 9:06 AM Post #2,104 of 2,480
So I use A+ own setting for the Concero. What do I set under System Preferences if I don't want any system notifications eg emails etc interfering with the music? Concero, my other DAC or internal speakers?

Aug 2, 2015 at 11:45 PM Post #2,107 of 2,480
So the Concero is perfect except ...
Audirvana+ latest version on iMac and the volume wheel on the Concero as well as volume up and down buttons on my keyboard doesn't work ;-(

Aug 3, 2015 at 1:56 AM Post #2,108 of 2,480
So the Concero is perfect except ...
Audirvana+ latest version on iMac and the volume wheel on the Concero as well as volume up and down buttons on my keyboard doesn't work ;-(

Check Audirvana/Preferences/Audio Volume. There are a few options for how to handle volume control. If you set it to 'DAC' the volume control on Concero should work, but the keyboard shortcuts will be manipulating your 'Internal Speakers'.

Aug 24, 2015 at 1:16 PM Post #2,110 of 2,480
Anyone willing to part with your Concero?  plain or HD.  I'm looking for one in pristine condition with fair price.

Just finished a trade with another head-fier... thank you!

Aug 25, 2015 at 8:36 PM Post #2,112 of 2,480
I think I'm about to get one soon 
ksc75smile.gif

Sep 7, 2015 at 6:53 AM Post #2,115 of 2,480
Software update is finally here for Concero
http://www.resonessencelabs.com/software-updates-for-concero/
I wonder what the changes are, i hope they release a changelog soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back