replacement for UE700 ??
Apr 5, 2011 at 2:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

monotonik4c

New Head-Fier
hello,
this is my first thread although i got a lot of help from here thanx~ :)
i am using UE700 for almost an year and cable just peeled off....
so i'm looking for replacement for ue700.
for sound, i really liked ue700. i usually listen to jazz, pop, electro, classics.. pretty much.. everything..
i have found out that
westone2
q-jays
DBA-02
will be the best shot.. but i am not sure which one to choose..
i'm kinda leaning towards to dba-02 cuz of its price..
however, i am also concerning about build quality too.. becuz of what had happened to ue700..
which would you recommend? thanx~

Apr 5, 2011 at 4:58 AM Post #2 of 8
I was (am) in the same situation as you, although with a slightly different music taste. I ended op ordering the Audio-Technica CK10, which should be arriving soon. Seems it has an awesome build, and great sound, although it is quite expensive.

Apr 6, 2011 at 1:49 AM Post #7 of 8
Boy I was in your shoe not long ago. Had me all the TF10s and IE7s and whatnot, but still liked the UE700 sound....all the sound and none of the durability. 

Anyway..I ended up ordering myself a pair of CK10s...None of the other ones really sounded like (by sounded like I mean what other people say) they'd be similar to UE700s. They have a truly unique sound signature. 

Guess if you prefer the UE700 sound, just send them in to Logitech and see if they'll still send you a brand new replacement. But if you feel like you are due an upgrade, or wanted to try something new, then any of those are fine. 

Aug 4, 2011 at 6:25 PM Post #8 of 8
Logitech sent me a pair of UE700s to replace my Super.fi 5 pros (grr) after 2+ years. Generous, maybe, but I'd rather have my SF5Ps repaired 
triportsad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back