Replace my iPhone headphones for me - PLEASE !!!!!
Sep 22, 2010 at 5:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

SteveE

New Head-Fier
Newbie question coming up; I need to find a suitable replacement for my iPhone headphones as I've worn my way through 3 pairs and all had the same fault - the little grey rubber strip came away from the earpiece.

My main problem is that I can't stand the in-ear canal types headphones so have looked into alternatives. I recently purchased a griffin smart-talk adapter + Sennheiser MX760 as it could shorten it's cord and won't leave me with a huge tangle of cable when using the Griffin; problem is, the MX760's seem to be too big for my ears and hurt after about an hour. A problem, ironically, I never had with the Apple supplied phones.

I don't particularly want traditional head-band type ones either as they're too bulky to carry when not using them.

I like the click-button access for the stop/start/skip (which is why I got the griffin).

Basically, I want the Apple headphones but ones that don't fall apart and aren't as 'tinny'.

Do these exist? Any help greatfully appreciated!

Steve

Sep 22, 2010 at 5:39 AM Post #2 of 3
Yuin PK/OK series earbuds.

Sep 22, 2010 at 7:27 AM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
Yuin PK/OK series earbuds.

Yuin PK series used to be the best earbud headphones. However, they might now have a real competitors which are Sunrise Feeling and Charm. Sunrise Earphones have just been being released, reviewed and highly appreciated. If you are find a valuable earbuds at lower price, you should try Feeling first, but Charm is much better. Just a recommendation, as I don't use earbud because the noise isolation is worse than inear headphones. Let's have a quick look at the link I've found on head-fi: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/512999/review-sunrise-audio-as-charm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back