Regarding Andes E07K Portable - Do I need Accessories?
May 30, 2014 at 4:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

100+ Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

I've been looking for this everywhere. Hopefully someone can help. I just purchased the Andes E07K Portable USB DAC. I have the Beoplay H6 headphones, and I was wondering if I needed any accessories for the Andes E07k? I heard I need a splitter? Can I simply put my headphone cable into the DAC / AMP and make it work, or do I need a splitter or extra accessories for better sound? Please advise.

Thank you.

Jun 2, 2014 at 9:26 PM Post #3 of 3
  Hi everyone,

I've been looking for this everywhere. Hopefully someone can help. I just purchased the Andes E07K Portable USB DAC. I have the Beoplay H6 headphones, and I was wondering if I needed any accessories for the Andes E07k? I heard I need a splitter? Can I simply put my headphone cable into the DAC / AMP and make it work, or do I need a splitter or extra accessories for better sound? Please advise.

Thank you.

I just bought a Startech female to male cable. Was this even necessary for my headphones?

B&O doesn't publish the full spec so it is hard to make a judgement solely on number, but I doubt it is very hard to drive. However, since you already order the amp, why not try it out and see how you like it?

I don't see why you need either a splitter cable or and extension cable. Buying things without knowing you need them or not isn't exactly a good habit
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back