Regarding Andes E07K Portable - Do I need Accessories?
post-10592213
Post #1 of 3

petezjunior

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been looking for this everywhere. Hopefully someone can help. I just purchased the Andes E07K Portable USB DAC. I have the Beoplay H6 headphones, and I was wondering if I needed any accessories for the Andes E07k? I heard I need a splitter? Can I simply put my headphone cable into the DAC / AMP and make it work, or do I need a splitter or extra accessories for better sound? Please advise.

Thank you.

post-10599924
Post #2 of 3

petezjunior

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I just bought a Startech female to male cable. Was this even necessary for my headphones?

post-10601003
Post #3 of 3

ClieOS

IEM Reviewer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Website
InEarMatters.net
  Hi everyone,

I've been looking for this everywhere. Hopefully someone can help. I just purchased the Andes E07K Portable USB DAC. I have the Beoplay H6 headphones, and I was wondering if I needed any accessories for the Andes E07k? I heard I need a splitter? Can I simply put my headphone cable into the DAC / AMP and make it work, or do I need a splitter or extra accessories for better sound? Please advise.

Thank you.

I just bought a Startech female to male cable. Was this even necessary for my headphones?

B&O doesn't publish the full spec so it is hard to make a judgement solely on number, but I doubt it is very hard to drive. However, since you already order the amp, why not try it out and see how you like it?

I don't see why you need either a splitter cable or and extension cable. Buying things without knowing you need them or not isn't exactly a good habit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)