Recycle Plastic... Don't wear it! 10% VOUCHER + WIN A M-100 + VAMP
Jun 14, 2012 at 11:18 PM Post #151 of 269
Congrats WiR3D! I guess I hope my entry was good enough for a pair of M-100s for my girlfriend. I'm a hifi guy...and I'd love for her to have a pair of respectable cans...

Kojaku

Jun 15, 2012 at 3:58 AM Post #155 of 269
Quote:
When will the other winners be announced?

working on that, we are extremely busy with product launch, 4Q forecasting/manufacturing and sales season but I'm trying to balance the fun stuff and community interactivity.  

I'll announce more tomorrow!  I'm still in awe about the build process of WiR3D's gun and how to feature it in an ad.

Jun 15, 2012 at 5:16 AM Post #156 of 269
Quote:
I'm still in awe about the build process of WiR3D's gun and how to feature it in an ad.

I can make a plan to get my friend (Jarryd Cox) to take some more photos, (we haven''t released most of the photos from the shoot.) So there is a lot to work with. Contact me via PM to discuss this or any other alternatives, since I still haven't decided what i am going to do with it.

Thanks to all of you for the support! There were many great entries.

Ironically it was the unreleased revolver that gave me the idea.

Jun 15, 2012 at 8:59 AM Post #157 of 269
figured it would be right if i posted my 1000th post here.

YAY TO ME!!!! :) I'm so happy, stressed like **** because of work and exams gulp, so this is nice.

Jun 15, 2012 at 11:05 AM Post #158 of 269
Quote:
figured it would be right if i posted my 1000th post here.

YAY TO ME!!!! :) I'm so happy, stressed like **** because of work and exams gulp, so this is nice.

Congrats!  ONE VAMP ON THE WAY SIR!  And I'll keep you updated on BP or MP M-100s as they aren't out of the V-OVEN yet.
Quote:
I can make a plan to get my friend (Jarryd Cox) to take some more photos, (we haven''t released most of the photos from the shoot.) So there is a lot to work with. Contact me via PM to discuss this or any other alternatives, since I still haven't decided what i am going to do with it.

Thanks to all of you for the support! There were many great entries.

Ironically it was the unreleased revolver that gave me the idea.

Sick, you did read that really small fine print in my mind that said we trade the final products created in the contest for the V-MODA prizes right?  We need to put it in our "headphone museum" I'll send you the address ;>.  

Kinda kidding, but we do need to borrow your creation for some "shoots" when we eventually start building the REVOLVER content, brilliant!

Jun 15, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #160 of 269
Quote:
Val! WHY DID YOU JUMP THE GUN! You should have awarded him the un-released V-Moda "Revolver". Jeez! You shot yourself in the foot with that one. 

ha, funny... well, that is quite interesting and ironic.  I suppose WiR3D can have his choice of REVOLVER or M-100.  But we don't know when the latter will be released.

-v 

Jun 16, 2012 at 12:42 AM Post #162 of 269
Jun 16, 2012 at 1:43 AM Post #163 of 269
Quote:
Val- You mentioned something about an announcement today for the other winners?

We still have 1.25 hours, just got a new notebook to sync and then we'll view!

Jun 16, 2012 at 3:06 AM Post #165 of 269
Quote:

We still have 1.25 hours, just got a new notebook to sync and then we'll view!

It's time, right? RIGHT?!
*hits refresh, again*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back