Recommend me a completed TV series!
Mar 10, 2009 at 2:38 PM Post #62 of 87
Arrested Development, give it a few episodes. It is awesome. Also see Still Standing, Wonder Showzen, and Trailer Park Boys.

Mar 10, 2009 at 4:42 PM Post #64 of 87
i posted a while back in a similar thread here, but would pick out these in particular (in rank order);

• Oz (all six glorious seasons)
  • This Life
  • Midnight caller
  • Drop Dead Gorgeous

Mar 10, 2009 at 7:41 PM Post #66 of 87
decisions decisions
wink.gif

Mar 11, 2009 at 12:45 AM Post #71 of 87
Spaaaaced! (2 seasons)
You're a brit, man, it's mandatory, though it's debatable wether it's finished or not.
I'm in the middle of Jeeves and wooster now, Hugh laurie and stephen fry! (3 seasons)
I see Black Books have been mentioned, so I'll second that, you will find nothing like Bernard/Dylan Moran anywhere else. (3 seasons)
Seen Carnivàle? Twin Peaks? Green Wing? (All three 2 seasons each)
Personally I'm a big sucker for yes minister/prime minister. (5 seasons)
I suppose you're young enough to have missed Black Adder on the telly, unless it has been re-screened to death.
Carl Sagans Cosmos, if you're into the bigger questions (one season)
The genius of photography (one season)

Mar 11, 2009 at 2:43 AM Post #72 of 87
Firefly (I know it's only one season, but the quality of them when's you'll be watching them again, and again, and again).
Dilbert: The animated series
The Vicar of Dibley
The Office (UK) <-- Though I plan on renting out the american version as I find Stev Carrell to usually be hillarious.

Mar 11, 2009 at 3:07 AM Post #75 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by obobskivich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
5. Futurama
"

I can't believe I didn't recommend this, also BAnd of Brothers (and though not finished it is soon to be) Battlestar Galactica (the new version).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back