Recommend me a completed TV series!
Mar 9, 2009 at 9:28 PM Post #31 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by ingwe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Start with season two. Then, when you're hooked (and you will be), watch season one.

That is a curious way of doing it. Why would you want to live without Sheridan like that?

Mar 9, 2009 at 9:32 PM Post #32 of 87
^ I can't get into BSG, I've watched all 4 seasons...it's just soooo slow and dull. Watched most other Sci-Fi Star Trek, Farscape, B5, Firefly and enjoyed those more. I'd put BSG similar to Seasons 1-4 of Star Trek Voyager. Andromeda was a bit meh.

Mar 9, 2009 at 9:33 PM Post #33 of 87
Thanks guys. Keep them coming!

Seen Schindlers list. One of the best films ever IMO. Saving Private Ryan was also very good. Thanks
biggrin.gif

Mar 9, 2009 at 9:41 PM Post #34 of 87
Mar 9, 2009 at 9:42 PM Post #35 of 87
I'm quite surprised nobody here has commented "The mentalist". Its an awesome serie and the protagonist, Patrick is very funny.

Mar 9, 2009 at 9:49 PM Post #38 of 87
Corner Gas. It's very Canadian, and it doesn't even try to make you think. It's just funny as *$^@. Similar to Father Ted in that way.

Mar 9, 2009 at 10:10 PM Post #40 of 87
B00008EY6Q.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Jon Lovitz's finest work, in my opinion (I know...really stiff competition).
Did the whole random, out-of-left-field references as humor thing years before Family Guy. I think it would do well now. Back then, it was competing against a rather popular cutting edge cartoon called The Simpsons, and did not fare so well.

Mar 9, 2009 at 10:29 PM Post #44 of 87
Going against the rules here. These are unfinished, but spectacular: House, Burn Notice.

Finished comedy series: Friends (I've seen every episode at least 10 times and I still LMAO at them)

Finished action/sci-fi/mystery/badass series: Alias (what's not to like? Secret agents, bad guys, guns, explosions, black ops missions, and the best part, Jennifer Garner kicking ass!)

Seriously, watch Alias. You wont regret it. All of the seasons should be readily available online.

Mar 9, 2009 at 11:11 PM Post #45 of 87
Columbo one of the best old detective series ever! Still nice to watch.

By the way that website's system is safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back