Recessed sockets vs non-recessed sockets
Apr 26, 2012 at 10:51 AM Post #16 of 24
Anyone looking for cables for CIEMs and IEMs may want to check the link in my sig to the Master List, I'm doing my best to post all cables I can and whether they work with recessed ports or not. Some issues are inherent though, as I know of a few providers of cables but no documentation whatsoever to be able to link to or list their product in the list. For this I apologize, but I will be doing my best to try and contact these manufacturers to get the information I need from them to include them.

Aug 26, 2013 at 11:45 PM Post #18 of 24
Well obviously flush sits parallel with the shell.

And recessed sit inside the housing slightly.

There really isnt any differences in the cables if you look at them. It has more to do with the housing of the iem. Now there could be a difference in pin length between the 2 but thats not a 100% given

Oct 11, 2013 at 6:33 AM Post #19 of 24
Hey I was wondering which pins should I get for my cable, I am going to use a flush socket so the fit part doesn't exactly matter. But in the future if I want to get something better then I would want to know which cable would make it most the compatible to any other iem. Please reply soon. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back