READ THIS and get a superb headphone for $16.99
Nov 30, 2002 at 1:00 AM Post #152 of 366
I have the hd280 and I have high hopes for the JVC's. You may want to wait til the we start receiving them and post impressions. The wait could save you few bucks. It appears etronics is out of the stock anyway.

Nov 30, 2002 at 2:01 AM Post #153 of 366
Hey!!!, How'd you do that??

Quote:

Originally posted by puppyslugg
There is nothing sadder than a 'doubting lemming'!
tongue.gif

Now I'm in doubt again since they might have automated response to orders w/o checking the stock. I can't believe I'm anxious to try a < $20 closed phone at the gym! (I know, I know, I'll look like even more of a dork.)
smily_headphones1.gif
frown.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 30, 2002 at 3:00 AM Post #154 of 366
Quote:

Originally posted by wallijonn
Hirsch, FCJ, Daycart1, did you order from Etronics? I think my number was like 6. I got confirmation. When I check on the order status it says "processing". From what you guys are saying, it'll take about two weeks before they're delivered. I now understand what 'shipped in 7 business days' and 'shipped next day' means.

Is the order department open on Saturdays?

I didn't order from Etronics.com, but from the Yahoo! storefront, which is, I think, Etronics.net or something like that. I haven't received confirmation, so I called them today and they were closed. However, on 11/23 I ordered the Pioneer 10Rs from Etronics.com and they shipped 11/27. I am scheduled to get them on 12/2 (it would have been today, but UPS did not deliver ground packages today, IIRC). So, turnaround time will be about a week.

Dec 1, 2002 at 5:06 AM Post #155 of 366
Quote:

Originally posted by daycart1
I can't believe I'm anxious to try a < $20 closed phone at the gym! (I know, I know, I'll look like even more of a dork.)
smily_headphones1.gif
frown.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Have no shame, Daycart. Just don't look in the mirror too much and you'll stay self-concious free. Imagine that all the people staring at you are admiring your manly physique. Go team dork!

Dec 1, 2002 at 7:30 AM Post #157 of 366
Quote:

Originally posted by ablaze
shucks. I wanted to be one of you lemmings but the stores don't ship internationally
frown.gif

haha. so if anybody's done toying with one of these..I'd be willing to buy them off one of you
biggrin.gif

Keep that in mind if my wife doesn't like them once we get them in. If that's the case I'll sell you mine as I won't need them!!!

Dec 2, 2002 at 7:09 AM Post #158 of 366
Seems that etronics is finally starting to ship the jvc’s….i checked their website and the already shipped mine (I ordered them thurdsday..) they have the ups #, but they have not sent me a confirmation yet
confused.gif
…i hope I can get them this week and as soon I get them I will let you know what I think of the 20$ wonder…

i think that as long as they sound better than the ksc35 we should will be satisfied..lets see how it turns out...

m.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 2, 2002 at 8:34 AM Post #159 of 366
Meka,

Quote:

i think that as long as they sound better than the ksc35 we should will be satisfied..lets see how it turns out...

I'm pretty sure than u will like the JVC much more than the KSC-35. Look in my profile, and to me....KSC-35 is no match to the V6, let alone the JVC.

Daycart,

Quote:

Originally posted by daycart1
I can't believe I'm anxious to try a < $20 closed phone at the gym! (I know, I know, I'll look like even more of a dork.)

The problem is that JVC comes terminated with 1/4" plug....so it should be trouble some to use at gym. Another thing is that the JVC is bigger phone than the V6.

Dec 2, 2002 at 9:40 AM Post #161 of 366
Dokebai,

Quote:

You see any other interesting bargains at etronics Purk?

Not really, I didn't pay much attention these days on other phones. However, I do wish that Etronics will import the Audio-Technica headphones, so we can get the A1000ti for around 180 dollars.
smily_headphones1.gif
biggrin.gif

Dec 2, 2002 at 1:41 PM Post #162 of 366
purk
HI: How are you and good morning. PURK that would be great if etronics got the AT I get my order from them the very next day. And they have a 30 day return policy. PURK no afense but the A1000 has no ti in it LOL.

Dec 2, 2002 at 1:47 PM Post #163 of 366
Quote:

And they have a 30 day return policy.

I think that Etronics' policy is for store credit only. FYI.

Dec 2, 2002 at 3:55 PM Post #164 of 366
jpelg
HI: I have bought many headphones from etronics and sent most of them back.LOL But I got a full refund on my credit card. If I told them the can were defective I even got my shipping refunded. Now they could have changed their policy since then.

Dec 2, 2002 at 4:47 PM Post #165 of 366
Here is an email I just received from Etronics:

We regret to inform you that the JVC HA-D990 Digital Ready Headphones that you ordered has been discontinued, and no similar replacement model is offered by the manufacturer at this time.

We will therefore be canceling your order immediately.

Please use either you account ID, xxx, or your order number, xxxxxx, when calling so that our customer service department can pull up your information quickly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we look forward to serving you more successfully in the future.

Oh well, I guess I can try one of the Yahoo sites.

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back