RE-Zero In-ear headphones Limited Edition Sample Give Away
Jun 2, 2010 at 6:46 PM Post #106 of 201
I also live in a commuter city with over 8 million people who need better headphones. I know this because I see a lot of Skull Candy on the train, plugged into their Apple listening devices. I see them everyday when I go to work and when I go out to play at night. What I talk about is up to you, the cool story about how I got these great sounding IEM's for free or how sunny it was today. I think in our best interest the former will take us a lot further. Think viral.

Cal

Jun 3, 2010 at 12:28 PM Post #110 of 201
Hey, I bought 4 RE0 from Head-Direct and recommended them to all my friends. Even spreading how good it is in local forum in my country. I definitely want this so badly since it has better bass? I got proof of purchase of 4 RE0 :D

Give me an opportunity to review it? Thanks FANG!

Jun 3, 2010 at 2:37 PM Post #112 of 201
You should probabley pick me because I am very experienced in headphones, amps and love music. This will be a great oppurtunity for you and myself if I am one who given a sample to test. Sounds fun.
Good Luck everyone
darthsmile.gif

Jun 3, 2010 at 4:47 PM Post #114 of 201
Hi,
I would like a pair of these headphones because I have a 1 1/2 hour commute (each way) to work and, I listen to music the whole time.  I haven't been able to afford an expensive set of headphones so I would really appreciate these ones.  Thanks.

Jun 3, 2010 at 5:22 PM Post #115 of 201
Because I decided to go custom and bought a pair of JH 16 pros but god didn't like my decision and caused a volcano to delay their delivery so I am left headphone less; therefor, I need a replacement pair for when my 16 pros need to be sent back etc.  I also need a set of non customs to showcase to my friends who always ask what to buy.  I used to show them the SE 530s I had and from that sold a lot of SE210s for Shure.  Now I'd like to sell your headphones.  I already talked one into buying the RE0 for her 1 hr bus commute.  Her only complaint was she missed a stop because she was enjoying her music too much.

Jun 4, 2010 at 6:18 PM Post #119 of 201
Don't pick me. I'd love to get a pair but I don't think my review would be worth as much as some of the more experienced members. Great promotion though. Congrats to whoever gets it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back