RE-Zero In-ear headphones Limited Edition Sample Give Away
May 31, 2010 at 8:30 PM Post #76 of 201
I would like to review them. I have some high end gear but have never reviewed anything here.

May 31, 2010 at 9:20 PM Post #77 of 201
I think I should review them because they would be good competition for the MTPCs that I was just given to review
ksc75smile.gif

Jun 1, 2010 at 6:54 AM Post #80 of 201
I already have a RE-0 and RE-252. Though RE-0 is till date the most detailed and transparent  dynamic IEMs Ive heard till date .. We all know how difficult it is to drive the RE-0 to it's best and make them shine :D .  I would love to try out the new RE-Zero mainly due to their low impedance and see how it stacks up against the older model and the RE-252. I guess these will be as easy to drive as the 252s. 
Ive already reviewed a RE-2 in the past , and also plan to do a review on my RE-252 !

Jun 1, 2010 at 9:01 AM Post #81 of 201
Quote:
Nankai said:

As an ex college soccer player and captain in China, I believe 1,2,3,5 are all doable, but I am not sure about 4.

You just have to have a little faith, if we all believe together amazing things can happen. It's all completely true, you know what you need to do next
wink.gif

Jun 1, 2010 at 10:39 AM Post #82 of 201
Announcement day.....Good luck all!!! 
ksc75smile.gif
 <----whoever in the next 12 hours or whenever Nankai posts. wearing them RE-ZEROs. 
biggrin.gif

Jun 1, 2010 at 3:34 PM Post #86 of 201
I'd like to see if these can replace my beloved Klipsch S4's as my go to pair for everyday listening.  I've held off buying the RE0's knowing that the RE-Zero's were on their way.  I hope it was worth the wait. 

Jun 1, 2010 at 9:19 PM Post #90 of 201
 It is extremely busy now so that we will delay shipping until next Tuesday. We will decide on June 8th.

We decide to add two more RE-ZERO product sample for giving away. There will be three RE-ZERO will be shipped to three headfiers next week.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back