RE-Zero In-ear headphones Limited Edition Sample Give Away
May 29, 2010 at 2:32 PM Post #46 of 201
I would love to have a set to review. I've heard many good things about Head-Direct stuff, but never had the opportunity to listen to them. It would be a pleasure to try and write a review for.

May 29, 2010 at 4:59 PM Post #47 of 201
You should donate me a pair because they are tax deductible!
biggrin.gif

May 30, 2010 at 3:13 PM Post #51 of 201
First of all, I want to compare it with the original one, and if they show to be even better, well then something big has been accomplished! Second, I own two pairs of the original RE-0 because of the superb quality and sound. I bought the first one, and when I found out how good they really were, I dared to buy one more, just in case I would loose the first pair. 
wink.gif
 Now I can't live without them, they are so useful! 
I really hope you choose me, I am a very big fan of the RE-0!

May 30, 2010 at 3:29 PM Post #52 of 201
I, too, have been following Head-Direct to an extent and love my RE-0 and RE-252.
I would love nothing more than to hear RE-ZERO.
And then I'd post my impressions of it here.
atsmile.gif

May 30, 2010 at 4:33 PM Post #55 of 201
I should get the RE-ZERO product sample because it would just about kill my boyfriend.  Who knew that headphones are not just headphones?  Because of his obsession, I know there are headphones, earphones, monitors, various players and amps.  He is worse than any girl I know accessorizing.  I think he is forever putting things in his ears so he does not have to talk.   He did however give me a little black amp and some OK’s, which I have to admit sound so good that he is almost bearable when I am wearing them.  It would fantastic to be the envy of him and all his techie friends.  Lastly,  “GIRL’S NEED TO ROCK.”

May 30, 2010 at 5:55 PM Post #56 of 201
I think I should get a sample because I have the original RE0 and despite my love, there were more than a few annoying quirks. I'm passionate about the company and the RE0 to the point I actually sent an "improvement list" to Nankai after I got my RE0 and  played with it. I'd love to compare it with the existing RE0, and reply back to Nankai about possible improvements, or maybe a big congratulations on a fantastic product! 

Even if I don't get the sample, I hope the RE ZERO turns out great!

BTW: June 8th is my birthday! I hope I can get this as a birthday gift.

May 30, 2010 at 6:18 PM Post #58 of 201
I would love to sample these if possible.
Not only will i make a written review for them, but also give them a video review as well!

I'm big on reviewing and here are some honours i have picked up from YouTube:
(user name: totallydubbed) @ http://www.youtube.com/user/totallydubbed
-Almost at 600 subscribers at the moment!

HONOURS:

-First to post a reivew of the Westone 2's (23-05-10)
-First to post an unboxing video of the Westone 2's (19-05-10)
-#27 - Most Viewed (13-16th of may 2010) - Directors
-Honour to be subscribed by COMPLY FOAM - Makers of the comply foam tips - "You do a nice job Dubbed! Thanx for the awesome review!" :)
-#87 - Most Viewed (20-03-2010) - Directors
-First to post a review of the K350 Logitech Keyboard (25-02-2010)
-First to post a review of the MDR-EX500's from Sony, on YouTube - (05-02-2010)
-Reached 200,000 video views! (21-01-2010)
-First to post an Unboxing video of the iPod touch 64GB (22-11-2009)
-First to post "Sony MDR-XB700 review" (25-09-2010)

As you can see i love reviewing, and would love to be more professional by getting/acquiring products for reviewing. Rather than spending hard earned cash from my own pocket to do so :frowning2:

I hope this will help my entry,
If not, good luck to all other entrants! 

Dubbed
(Note: I do own other earphones as well, and i could compare and contrast to them! My inventory isn't huge, but it's something :p)

May 30, 2010 at 9:07 PM Post #59 of 201
Fang, this is a great opportunity you will be providing a lucky member. I know many here will love to listen to them. Guys/Gals congratulations to whomever of you that gets the pair, I sure look forward to reading your impressions. Cheers.

May 30, 2010 at 11:49 PM Post #60 of 201

If I am not chosen for a pair of REO-ZERO’s this might happen: 

I fall into a deep and dark sadness, it is hard to move, function, my eyes hurt from the constant emotion outbursts, this continues until eventually, the sun refuses to come out, the world turns to chaos.  Structure and stability go first, then, everything, everything we love goes away.

----(I think we can all agree that we don’t want that to happen.) Oh yea and along with the REO’s, OK’s, various amps and cables that I have purchased from you guys I also heavily promote Head-Direct to anyone who will listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back