Rate the video games you're currently playing
Sep 7, 2013 at 10:36 PM Post #3,797 of 6,947
Just finished Outlast and it's a pretty decent game although not as scary as I expected. I think it's the repetitive scenarios and mainly the checkpoints that aren't far apart that make the game kinda lose it's intensity too early. Nevertheless, it was pretty enjoyable - the gameplay is relatively good although nothing you haven't seen before, especially in Amnesia, and the story, especially near the end might not be particularly solid but is passable.
Overall, for what it is - a cheap downloadable game, Outlast is doing a great job - doesn't look cheap, offers a decent amount of gameplay time and makes you jump or break a sweat from time to time.

Outlast 8/10

Sep 8, 2013 at 4:22 AM Post #3,799 of 6,947
I need to finish that game. Great game overall. Mega Man 8's Astroman stage was a pain in the butt though. >.>

Did you unlock the Keiji Inafune interview? If so, you might be interested in his new project: Mighty No. 9
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1o0so4anc[/video]

Sep 8, 2013 at 4:33 AM Post #3,800 of 6,947
I never played Mega Man 8 to be honest, so I'm looking forward to that one. I've completed 1, 2, 3, and 4 and I'm currently on Wily Stage 1 in 5, so I'm getting there.

I'm playing the PS2 version of the game, and unfortunately the interview isn't avaliable in it. I've already backed his new project, though.

Sep 8, 2013 at 4:40 AM Post #3,801 of 6,947
  Metro last light, Story is different from the books but the game is darn good. 10/10
Still playing it 

Nice, I can't wait to play Last Light. I'm halfway through 2033 right now and I'm enjoying it.

Great game indeed. There are two endings though and your decisions and choices you make throughout the game (including who you kill and don't kill) affects the ending you'll have. I didn't get the ending I wanted after I found out about the 2 endings possible though.

Sep 8, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #3,803 of 6,947

Great game indeed. There are two endings though and your decisions and choices you make throughout the game (including who you kill and don't kill) affects the ending you'll have. I didn't get the ending I wanted after I found out about the 2 endings possible though.

Well it sucks when this happens. 

It happened to me when playing Dishonored, which also have 2 different endings. 

Sep 9, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #3,804 of 6,947
I just started playing Rome, total war II. 9 of 10
They still need to optimize the game, as i can't play on the highest resolution smoothly. A fix will be released i believe. 

Sep 10, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #3,805 of 6,947
Assassin's Creed III:
8/10, Im a huge AC fanboy but this one is my least favorite. Ubisoft really nailed it with AC2 and Revelations. 

NFS Most Wanted: 
6.5/10 Seriously, where's all the customization gone? And what's most annoying is the crashes. Besides, the idea of 'find the car then hop onto it' is really not my type.They need to bring the Underground days back, or they can  just re-make the original PS2 Most Wanted into a PS3 disc. 

Sep 10, 2013 at 3:00 PM Post #3,806 of 6,947

Well it sucks when this happens. 

It happened to me when playing Dishonored, which also have 2 different endings. 

It's easy to achieve both endings. Without giving away the endings, you either go through and slaughter everything in your path or you can play stealthy and choke out/sleep dart everyone you see. And there's always an alternate way of disposing of your target non-violently. The latter also provides a much more interesting story and dialogue, IMO. If you haven't played the Knife of Dunwall or the Witches of Brigmore DLC, then I would recommend those highly as well. You play the role of Daud and it's very interesting to see his side of the story leading up to the murder of the empress.

Sep 16, 2013 at 4:52 PM Post #3,809 of 6,947
Luigi's Mansion 10/10

I got stuck on that game....and I never completed it. T_T

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Definitely, definitely, definitely one of my top games of all time

Gameplay: 10/10
Art style: 10/10
Story: 8/10
Music 9/10
Replay value: 10/10
Overall: 9.4/10

^ Just.......oooone more mission... D:

^ Aww yessss. Lini the gunner + Mog Knight's ultima attack = instant kill with 1-10 gunner range. :D

I brought out my Game Boy Micro to re-play this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back