Rate the video games you're currently playing
Sep 16, 2013 at 7:28 PM Post #3,813 of 6,977
Super Mario Sunshine
Another one of my top games of all time.

Gameplay: 10/10
Art style: 10/10
Story: 6/10
Music: 10/10
Replay value: 9/10
Overall: 9/10

Really the story was its weak point as it was a forgettable plot.

The gameplay.....oh boy those gameplay mechanics with the F.L.U.D.D. were incredibly fun! I have yet to encounter another game with that kind of gameplay mechanism. Some of the secret minigame places were really frustrating, but they were also a new addition to the Mario series as well.

Sky-high Pachinko....I really wanted to throw the controller at the TV screen in frustration, hahahaha. Likewise for rolling the watermelon into the fan blades without destroying the dang thing.

Sep 16, 2013 at 7:44 PM Post #3,814 of 6,977
Mario Sunshine

The gameplay.....oh boy those gameplay mechanics with the F.L.U.D.D. were incredibly fun! I have yet to encounter another game with that kind of gameplay mechanism. Some of the minigame places were really frustrating, but they were also a new addition to the Mario series as well.

Sky-high Pachinko....I really wanted to throw the controller at the TV screen in frustration, hahahaha. Likewise for rolling the watermelon into the fan blades without destroying the dang thing.

I played that game and enjoyed it, but I remember very little besides searching for the final star in the marketplace and a really annoying beach level. I still have my Gamecube knocking around somewhere. Might have to dig it out.

I can't think of a Mario game where the plot doesn't centre around him trying to rescue Princess Peach from the big nefarious dinosaur. I like the Mario games for their level design. God knows how they think all that stuff up.

They are the kind of games that cause control pads to collide with television screens :mad:

Sep 17, 2013 at 9:24 AM Post #3,816 of 6,977
Dammit. I want GTA V. Why do all the cool games get released when there's school. I had nothing to do this summer 
angry_face.gif

Are they doing this on purpose?!

Sep 22, 2013 at 7:52 AM Post #3,817 of 6,977
Currently playing Crysis 3.

7/10

Game is beautiful as far as graphics are concerned.

Sound is wonderful with the Q 701's

Sep 23, 2013 at 6:18 PM Post #3,819 of 6,977

Mario Sunshine

The gameplay.....oh boy those gameplay mechanics with the F.L.U.D.D. were incredibly fun! I have yet to encounter another game with that kind of gameplay mechanism. Some of the minigame places were really frustrating, but they were also a new addition to the Mario series as well.

I played that game and enjoyed it, but I remember very little besides searching for the final star in the marketplace and a really annoying beach level. I still have my Gamecube knocking around somewhere. Might have to dig it out.

I can't think of a Mario game where the plot doesn't centre around him trying to rescue Princess Peach from the big nefarious dinosaur. I like the Mario games for their level design. God knows how they think all that stuff up.

They are the kind of games that cause control pads to collide with television screens
mad.gif

dat watermelon. >:frowning2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_717736&feature=iv&src_vid=E0t5u78YkNI&v=-ROe5SdMnPc#t=1m17s

Sep 24, 2013 at 1:40 AM Post #3,820 of 6,977
GTA V

9/10 I don't like to just throw around 9/10; hell 7/10 is a perfectly fine score IMO. BUT this game is just fantastic so far. I have not beat it but I like the direction Rockstar is trying to take, leaving behind the super gritty realism for gritty...not realism; but in a realistic way? just no more brownorangegray landscapes and the story is more mature in its subject matter rather than just being about things kids shouldn't know about.

Will post more later with spoilers!

Oct 10, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #3,824 of 6,977
Playing Total war: Rome 2    8/10
A bit disappointed by all the bugs i have found in the game, however the patches being released are helping. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back