Rate the video games you're currently playing
Aug 15, 2012 at 12:04 AM Post #2,911 of 6,930
Ghost Recon Future Soldier - 7/10.

Amazing graphics, love the story, multiplayer is cool but the game keeps crashing every so often and the lobbies are empty. :frowning2: Fix the crashing issue though, and this is a solid 9/10 game.

Aug 15, 2012 at 1:07 AM Post #2,912 of 6,930
Quote:
Ghost Recon Future Soldier - 7/10.

Amazing graphics, love the story, multiplayer is cool but the game keeps crashing every so often and the lobbies are empty. :frowning2: Fix the crashing issue though, and this is a solid 9/10 game.

I personally thought the graphics for anything that wasn't the soliders themselves stunk. I am talking of lackluster textures and etc.

Aug 16, 2012 at 5:18 AM Post #2,915 of 6,930
Playing Resistance 3 with my little nephew. I really really like this game. Also replaying it after watching falling skies....I totally see where falling skies got idea's for its story. Not to mention the graphics are just so wonderful. 9/10

Aug 22, 2012 at 5:29 PM Post #2,917 of 6,930
Singularity: A solid Bioshock clone, even if it cuts some of the things that made Bioshock great. The inability to backtrack makes for some pretty frustrating moments. I like picking through every nook and cranny, so when I accidentally walk through the door that progresses me further, it really drives me nuts. (Since it closes behind you)

Also, the first couple hours set the game up as being pretty atmospheric, but it loses that the further in you get.

Still, overall it's a good game, and I'd love to see them do a follow-up. I'll give it... a 7/10.

Aug 22, 2012 at 5:49 PM Post #2,918 of 6,930
I have just ordered some arcade machines for my new building i am adding to my finka in ibiza, with a club bar and theatre built in so won't be on for a couple of month with keeping an eye on getting the build done right..i am having 4 fzero arcade machines linked up together for some serious racing action..so i will see you all when i get back or at electric zoo newyork if anyones going! p.s I am playing ghost squad that i picked up for a fiver and it's a good on rails light gun game but a bit short only three stages..

Aug 24, 2012 at 1:21 PM Post #2,923 of 6,930
Finally tried out the Torchlight demo. I think I enjoy it much more than Diablo 3. Excited for the Torchlight 2 release. It will be a nice time killing game once university starts back up again. 

Aug 24, 2012 at 2:46 PM Post #2,924 of 6,930
Quote:
Finally tried out the Torchlight demo. I think I enjoy it much more than Diablo 3. Excited for the Torchlight 2 release. It will be a nice time killing game once university starts back up again. 

Yeah Diablo3.....just kills me now. I tried playing it again and it's just such a boring dead mess with no one but bots playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back