Rate the video games you're currently playing
Jul 29, 2012 at 1:56 AM Post #2,854 of 6,947
Well that's what happens you play 'Go Fast: The Game'. :D

I still think Tribes 2 is far and away the best game in the series. Everything else is just okay. 

Once you get down leading your shots it's hilariously awesome.
Quote:
Almost impossible shoot someone to the point that they die, With the speed the players are moving, most shots can be out ran, Most of my deaths are from explosives inside a base, and no.

Jul 29, 2012 at 2:48 AM Post #2,855 of 6,947
Quote:
Almost impossible shoot someone to the point that they die, With the speed the players are moving, most shots can be out ran, Most of my deaths are from explosives inside a base, and no.

If you're new to the game, you're gonna have to suffer a bit. It's not CoD or BF. Tribes has an incredibly tough learning curve and the extra dimension of verticality and timing will throw newbies off. That being said, once you start getting better, it's one of the most rewarding shooters around.

Jul 29, 2012 at 5:08 AM Post #2,856 of 6,947
Quote:

If you're new to the game, you're gonna have to suffer a bit. It's not CoD or BF. Tribes has an incredibly tough learning curve and the extra dimension of verticality and timing will throw newbies off. That being said, once you start getting better, it's one of the most rewarding shooters around.

Not if you're an Engineer 
very_evil_smiley.gif
 The Facebook gold offer gave me an instant upgraded primary weapon. Very affective. Infiltrator and Engineer are my most used classes.

Jul 29, 2012 at 8:14 PM Post #2,857 of 6,947
Forgot how fun Halo Reach is. Great change of pace from Battlefield 3 (which is getting a bit old).

Finished BioShock 2 a few days ago. I think I like it better than the first in nearly every way, including story.

Totally looking forward to next gen though. Hope Just Cause 3 will appear one day. That'd be cool.

Jul 29, 2012 at 10:47 PM Post #2,858 of 6,947
Quote:
Forgot how fun Halo Reach is. Great change of pace from Battlefield 3 (which is getting a bit old).

Finished BioShock 2 a few days ago. I think I like it better than the first in nearly every way, including story.

Totally looking forward to next gen though. Hope Just Cause 3 will appear one day. That'd be cool.

They already confirmed that they will be making it I think for next gen :D

Jul 30, 2012 at 4:20 AM Post #2,859 of 6,947
Quote:

I will admit I had a lot of fun with it but story? What story? The thing that's just a giant unanswered logic hole?

Jul 30, 2012 at 10:17 AM Post #2,861 of 6,947
^ Lol.  

Prince of Persia, 9/10.  

Before anyone agrees/disagrees with me, make sure you know what I'm talking about.  
cool.gif

On a more serious (or rather 'modern') note, I'm playing Red Dead Redemption for the first time and I [size=small]♥ it.  I've gone from AC2, to Brotherhood, to Revelations to Red Dead and I'm really liking this period adventure genre.  It's so much more enriching than GTA4 / GOW3 (recently tried those but couldn't get in the swing of it like when I was young).  [/size]

Jul 31, 2012 at 3:49 PM Post #2,864 of 6,947
Kingdom Hearts1 : 9/10
Been about ten years since I have played it and it really feels like the first time. Man i love this game far more than I should.

Jul 31, 2012 at 4:08 PM Post #2,865 of 6,947
Quote:
Kingdom Hearts1 : 9/10
Been about ten years since I have played it and it really feels like the first time. Man i love this game far more than I should.

KH1:8.5
KH2:9

When you walk away, you don't hear me say, please!!! Oh baby! Don't go, Simple and Clean like the way.......ok..too much nostalgia there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back