Rate the video games you're currently playing
Nov 13, 2018 at 5:26 PM Post #6,001 of 6,938
Read Dead Redemption 2

Ps4

8/10

About 30 percent complete, a bit slow in the beginning however I enjoy the environment and the interactions. Just hit st Denis, chapter 4

There is speculation that RDR2 is coming to PC. That would be awesome for folk like me that refuse to buy a console as well as maintain a gaming PC.

However I was thinking of caving in and listed the PS4 exclusive games that I was interested in. Just to see if there was a case for buying a console.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2018 at 8:47 PM Post #6,003 of 6,938
There is speculation that RDR2 is coming to PC. That would be awesome for folk like me that refuse to buy a console as well as maintain a gaming PC.

However I was thinking of caving in and listed the PS4 exclusive games that I was interested in. Just to se if there was a case for buying a console.

I'm sure RDR 2 is coming to PC. Rockstar will triple dip like they did with GTA V.

Nov 15, 2018 at 5:15 PM Post #6,006 of 6,938
God of War- 9/10

The new one for the PS4 honestly feels quite different from the ones in the past but still really enjoyable. The graphics are no joke.

I second God of War. 9/10

I was very impressed with the story and attention to details. Personally, I liked what they did with Kratos character. I didn't expect it would be a continuation of the first trilogy. Highly recommend.

Nov 18, 2018 at 2:41 AM Post #6,010 of 6,938
Still playing Dying Light. While I sort of like playing, I have many grumbles with it, and would not recommend it to a friend. It bothers me that guns and ammunition are so rare. Dead Island was the same. I felt if they had made ammo more plentiful, designed more map area, and not made zombies so infinitely re-spawning. It would have been an excellent game.

It's difficult to rate. (I have played 63 hours.) Really though, only maybe 7.2/10. Effectively that sounds like a recommendation, as it's comfortably above 5/10. However I would not enthusiastically say to a friend, you must play Dying Light. Therefore on Steam with either positive or negative only, I would say negative.

Nov 19, 2018 at 5:12 PM Post #6,013 of 6,938
Forza Horizon 4(PC)
9/10 as of right now: Possibly the best racing game I’ve played.

Dragon Quest XI(PC)
9/10: Just finished the game, really enjoyable and great turn-based JRPG. Was refreshing to play something so old-school yet with a modern polish and graphics.

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2018 at 5:41 PM Post #6,014 of 6,938
Just bought and started playing Assassin's Creed: Origins. ... No rating as yet, however, when you first come out into the open and get your mount. I rode off just a little bit and looked around at the building and scenery. Actually brought a tear to my eye, because it was so gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back